• Communication commission discussion

  • Fwd: Is the "two states solution" still viable?

    from bazril on Aug 23, 2015 11:05 AM
    compartiendo...
    Abrazos
    Azril

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Gershon Baskin <Gershon@...>
    Date: Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 12:33 AM
    Subject: Is the "two states solution" still viable?
    To: "ipcri-news--views@..." <ipcri-news--views@...

    *Is the "two states solution" still viable? That is a troubling question
    being raised more and more these days. Is there such an option called "the
    one state solution" - I don't believe so. Let's examine these issues and
    others. Invite me to speak to your community in November during my upcoming
    North America speaking tour.*

    [image: cid:image003.png@...]

    *Dr. Gershon Baskin*

    *Co-Chair, Board of Directors*