• Communication commission discussion

  • Re: Yes ! it is certainly a very good new ! - Adoption #Right to Peace Now

    from bazril on Nov 19, 2016 07:30 AM
    Dear Cora, Alicia, Colin, Mike, Victor and Peace-Loving Friends,
    Thanks for this significant step of light in the long march for peace, at
    this gloomy trump times 👍
    Abrazos polares
    Azril