Proposed by Friends of the Earth - International, Friends of the Earth-Uppsala, AGNI and Studiefrämjandet.
Welcome to join us!
Abrazos
Azril

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 12:19 PM, facilit OpenFSM <facilitfsm@gmail.com> wrote:
Following announcement made by Azril
Kindly find the link invitation to remotely participate in the conversation
proposed by AGNI in uppsala
http://openfsm.net/projects/sweden-and-wsf/swedenandwsf-act402-about-casa-blanca-bio-farm-in-peru
To participate, just follow the skype link indicated in the invitation

Greetings from Dynex1WSF support team
http://openfsm.net/projects/dynex1-fsmwsf
on facebook: Vaillant Efessem

--