• Communication commission discussion

  • Tanka para mis Hermanos Kurdos de Rojava

    from bazril on Oct 16, 2019 10:29 AM
    Hoy me duelen los
    colores del otoño
    puñales rojos
    mueren claveles blancos
    vuelven los cuervos negros

    Thread Outline:
  • Fwd: Fwd: Tanka para mis Hermanos Kurdos de Rojava

    from bazril on Nov 03, 2019 01:29 PM
    *Ref: Last night they read the enclosed poem at the demonstration in
    Stockholm held in solidarity with the brave people of Rojava and Kurdistán*

    *Tanka till Rojava*

    Jag förblindas av
    höstens flammande färger
    Röda dolkar som
    sticks i vita nejlikor
    Svarta korpars återkomst

    Översattning av Anna-Pia Norman

    Abrazos

    Den 2019-10-29 kl. 15:18, skrev Azril Bacal:

    Tanka a Rojava

    Hoy me duelen los
    colores del otoño.
    Puñales rojos
    matan claveles blancos
    vuelven los cuervos negros

  • Kurdistan

    from chris on Oct 16, 2019 07:46 PM
    In solidarity with Kurdistan

    My Kurdish friends, including Ipek, and all who attended 2009 Alternative
    Water Forum in Istanbul in 2009, and the bunch of brave water anarchists who
    traversed Kurdistan to view the majesty of Diyarbakir, and the travesty of
    Hasankeyf.

    We weep tears of sorrow that, once again, your beautiful, loving, caring
    people are subjected to unimaginable inhumanities.  I pledge, we will not rest
    until we bring justice to Kurdistan and the Mesopotamia Social Forum.  This is
    the least we can do.

    To the Kurdish people who simply will not lie down.  The international
    community has let you down, time and again, and I am sorry.  We turned our
    backs when you took political and military risks.  I pray that, this time, it
    can be different.

    To Ipek, who may still be alive. I trust your football team keeps on winning
    at UEAFA, and the Champions' League, and wherever else they challenge Europe
    to a fair fight, on the pitch.  Sadly, it is the only venue where fairness can
    prevail today but, soon, fairness will prevail across Kurdistan.

    in solidarity
    chris