Hi pierre,
yes! i mean  www.openfsm.net  , i didn't even figure there was the efs, and i do not think i am stupid.
it seems to me that documents are thrown around randomly inside,  maybe in folders with unresonable names. in theory it might be a straordinary tool, in the practice i think i am not the only one that get lost inside that labirinth with no proper direction, spend too much time searching for things that are not listed, no directory! so that one at the end gives up without having found what was looking for. it is user unfriendly, and really i said this so many times, but no one never cared about it, i dont want to talk about it unless forced becouse it gets on my nerves. sorry.

2009/7/20 Pierre George <pierregrg@gmail.com>
Hi bettina

when you talk open.net   are you meaning to say  www.openesf.net   and www.openfsm.net  ?

http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/wg-memory-documentation

Pierre

2009/7/20 bettina gozzano <bg.64.it@gmail.com>
dear Hilde, dear all,

I've tried to link up with wsflibrary but it seems it is not online anymore.?.
through google I found out that on open.net you have allready raised wsf  text memory/documentation issue.:

I'd like to know more about   the 21 actionable themes ( i'll try to find something on www.open.net, but as you said about process.net, opent.net has the same problem).
I will not partecipte to comcom wendsday chat as usual, and on july 30 my holidays begin.
good summer to everyone!
ciao
bettina

2009/7/17 Hilde C Stephansen <so703hs@gold.ac.uk>

Dear Bettina, dear all

First of all, apologies for my absence in the last few days, as I said in
my previous email I was away for a few days, I got back too late on
Wednesday to participate in the chat. Then I have been overwhelmed with
work in the last couple of days.

This is just a very quick reply for now. Regarding the point Bettina
raises about cataloguing of material, I agree that it is important to have
a coherent and shared system for classification. I don't know if any of
you know about or have been in contact with the wsf library - a project
run by NIGD and a group of Kenyan librarians? They adoped a classification
system based on the 'actionable themes' for the 2007 forum. You can see it
here: http://www.wsflibrary.org/index.php/Actionable_themes. Maybe this
can form a basis for discussion?

I also think the project of gathering together in one place of past WSF
memory is very important. Bettina - are you suggesting developing a
dedicated site for this?

I think both a 'future' and 'past' memory based on documents of all sorts
is important, and yes, we do need to somehow systematize and bring
together the different proposals. It seems there wasn't really a deadline
on the 15th after all so we do have some more time...

Bye for now,
in solidarity,
Hilde

--