• Memory&Documentation WG

Re: PROPOSAL FOR MEMORY ARCHIVE

de parte de Carla Lyra en 17/07/2009 12:30
Dear Bettina,

I understand your concerns. We have to remember WSF´s methodology. Sergio´s proposal is similar to the section "Testemunhos/Temoignages" - people´s live memory.

Once I asked Rita about all Foruns´s websites. we need to build a site map with informations about what happened around the world like 2008´s Global Day. We have missed a lot of these information...We´ll need an external hard disk (or more) to put all these avaiable information. The oficial website doesn´t have all these data.

One main issue is to think this map to go further with our proposal for memory archive.

In solidarity,

Carla