• Press GT

  • RE: press realease - v2 - Port

    from maksimovic on Jan 12, 2009 04:40 PM
    Dear all,

    I have not been able to participate in the chats so am not sure where you're up to in the media release distribution but my offer to help distribute to journalists is still open - just send us the releases in English, French and Spanish and we can distribute to the list we have.

    Best

    Andrea

    SOLIDAR

    Ps. I have a cold too...

    ________________________________

    From: monicadisisto@... [mailto:monicadisisto@...] On Behalf Of Monica Di Sisto
    Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 11:41 AM
    To: press-gt@...
    Cc: Kelem Cabral; Marica Di Pierri; Jason Nardi; Martina Pignatti M.; Alberto Zoratti; antonio pacor; m. m.
    Subject: Re: [Press GT] press realease - v2 - Port

    Dear all,

    me to I've daily problems today: I've got the cold and I'm off till... now.

    Marica and me, all the way, we finished the first spam to our intl media list, with the infos we had. We didn't spam the portuguese medias, to avoid errors.

    Now I'm working (slowly, unfortunately) to a second release with some implementations (especially about indigenous activities & presence) and I hope to have it for tonight so tomorrow we can start to spam. Tonight we'll have our next chat, Rita already sent us some updates but I still need infos about registered media and the website is still OFF so...

    Let's do something, maybe pray...

    Hugs

    Monica

    2009/1/11 FSM Site - Thiago <fsmsite@...>

    Monica, friends
    I'm sorry, I had several "daily" problems (as a broken glass and a broken washing machine), besides several issues to solve before moving to Belem on Tuesday. Sorry for the delay.

    Attached goes the Portuguese version. The critical changes (needed to be made in all languages) are in yellow.

    In green, corrections on portuguese wording.

    And in red, things that still unconfirmed.

    Kélem said all the info to be corrected (yellow), except the indigenous peoples participation, is already translated on the website fsm2009amazonia. But the website is offline since yesterday...

    And I was also not able to publish it in OpenFSM, as it's still impossible to save the edited text on Press-GT wiki.

    all the best,

    --
    Thiago Benicchio
    World Social Forum Office - Sao Paulo, Brazil

    Kelem Cabral wrote:

    Queridos,

    Segue um texto sobre a participaçao indigena no FSM 2009.
    Mando em portugues, frances e castelhano. O Thiago vai enviar em ingles.

    Favor difundir as listas de imprensa internacional.

    Abs e ótimo final de semana!!!

    --
    Kélem Cabral
    Fórum Social Mundial- Escritório - Belém/PA

    Monica Di Sisto - Vice presidente
    [fair] Commercio Equo, Sostenibilità, Comunicazione
    www.faircoop.it

    leggi [fair]watch, a volo radente sull'economia globale
    www.fairwatch.splinder.com

  • Re: press realease - v2 - Port

    from monica_fair on Jan 12, 2009 06:46 PM
    Dear Andrea,
    we're just collecting updates but we cathch of course your offer.
    Let's wait a couple of days for the final one :-)
    Keep in touch

    Monica

    (WSF press pool facilitator)