• Press GT

  • RE: Re: [Communication commission discussion] Press Release

    from maksimovic on Jan 15, 2009 10:18 PM
    Dear Monica,

    Can you take me off this list and add Abigail.goundry@... our communications office?

    Thanks a lot

    Andrea

    ________________________________

    From: Monica Di Sisto [mailto:monicadisisto@...]
    Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 4:09 PM
    To: communication-commission-discussion@...
    Cc: wsfic-communication@...; fsm2009com-discussion@...; press-gt@...
    Subject: [Press GT] Re: [Communication commission discussion] Press Release

    Dear friends,

    in attachment you'll find the intl WSF press release, as elaborated from the IC communication commission.

    If there's something miss, we can add it in the next issues or during the Forum.

    Personally, as facilitator on behalf of the WSF global press pool, I'll be in Belem starting from the 21th and from there we'll try to facilitate contacts with international media staff.

    Keep in touch

    Monica

    Monica Di Sisto - Vice presidente
    [fair] Commercio Equo, Sostenibilità, Comunicazione
    www.faircoop.it

    leggi [fair]watch, a volo radente sull'economia globale
    www.fairwatch.splinder.com

    2009/1/15 Ana Sugranyes <general.secretary@...>

    Dear WSF administrators,

    Please find in the attached document, the press release information for WSF activities on women´s housing rights and the right to the city.

    Best regards,

    --

    Ana Sugranyes PhD.

    General Secretary

    Habitat International Coalition (HIC)       <http://www.hic-net.org/>
    Bueras 142, Of. 22, Santiago Centro
    8320135 Santiago - Chile
    Tel./Fax: +56 2 664 1393, +56 2 664 9390
    Email: gs@...
    Skype address: anahicgs
    HIC website: www.hic-net.org <http://www.hic-net.org/>

    Act Together - Housing for All