• minutas cs 15 julio 09

last modified July 18, 2009 by facilitfsm

xx

Minutes from chat comcom july 15

 

Start 1

Exchange sergio and pierre about scaling down and “wsfizing”  sergio’s project 1

Starting of collective chat  calling for participation - jason norma  Dan Marcelo. 2

input from Dan –about participatory methodologies. 2

Input from Antonio – about memory project and dakar 3

Practical questions about the Planning of shaping the comcom project 3

Jason and Pierre to put the proposals in their current status on our wiki 4

 

Start

[18:06:08] Pierre: oi

[18:11:20] Sergio  : Olá a tod@s! Será que foi desmarcada a reunião de hoje ou entendi mau  oi Pierre temos reunião hoje?

 [18:13:35] Pierre: normalmente sim...

Exchange sergio and pierre about scaling down and “wsfizing”  sergio’s project

 [18:16:15] Sergio  : Ok vamos aguardar.. Você chegou a ver a proposta que enviei para a lista?

[18:20:24] Pierre: si eu vi  rapidinho .. e a meu ver tal como  e estructura e dimensionada  agora,  e mais uma proposta para unesco o banco mundial que para foro social mundial

[18:22:58] Sergio  : Pode ser.... O interessante seria saber qual a política de captação de fundos externa. Existe?

[18:26:57] Pierre: nao estou nisso pelo momento  ; ...  em belem  cada grupo actuamos com orçamentos 50 vezes menores do que a apresentado nessa  proposta.

[18:27:22] Sergio  : Entendi

[18:28:47] Pierre: e tambem considerar o modo de fazer o projeto , com participaçao voluntarias de organizacoes , so pagando um facilitador por ahi , e tendo toda metodologia aberta ...

[18:30:57] Sergio  : Acho que essa sera a melhor forma. E tambem penso que em cada país as estidades poderiam captar recursus financeiros para viabilizar.

[18:33:47] Pierre: entao serian nucleos autonomos inspirando da metodologia de um projeto piloto ,  promocionada por uma iniciativa de divulgacao posterior .. e o proeto piloto seria mas demostrativo se da conta na sua propia metodologia  e  decorrer dos valores de  cooperaçao e contribuaço voluntarias das organisacoes involucradas

 [18:36:30] Sergio  : Pierre esse é o espírito. Em um primeiro momento levantei os custos normalmente pagos pelo Museu em seus projetos. Mas me parece mobilizador quando envolvemos as outras entidades que podem inclusive colaborar para o melhoramento da Metodologia. Com certeza é mais rico!

Se pudermos contar com equipes voluntárias de captação dos videos e os pesquisadores/mobilizadores forem pessoas com custos compartilhados por vários projetos, este custos cairiam sensivelmente.

 [18:44:22] Pierre:  o projeto piloto poderia   incorpora videoactivistas e entervistadores provendo de organziacoes que tem interes nesso e pediriam financiaçao  muito parciales , para demostrar um ratio  "subsidio /entrevista" bem modesto...e illustrar que esse projeto piloto pode ser replicable

[18:48:22] Sergio  : É isso. se já sabemos quem irá para o Canadá em outubro, nnåo precisamos ter um custo tão auto de pesquisa poderíamos definir os 10 entrevistados pela nossa comissão. Proponho que o critério seja achar 10 entrvistados que presentem os objetivos e a diversidade do FSM. Tambem não quero tomar a pauta de nossa reunião só com este tema.

 

Starting of collective chat  calling for participation - jason norma  Dan Marcelo

[18:50:28] Pierre: pelo momento essa reuniao nao existe ..... so somos 3

[18:50:44] Sergio  : Acredito que somos 4

 [18:12:33] Jason: Hola tod@s

 [18:34:26] Sergio  : Olá Jason!

 [18:43:20] Norma: Hola, están aquí?

 [18:44:34] Pierre: si norma   te estavamos esperando :)

 [18:50:22] Sergio  : Olá Norma!

 [18:57:40] Norma: Se hizo algún chat intermedio por lo del presupuesto?

[18:58:25] Sergio  : Não que eu saiba.

[18:59:09] Jason: Hola, estoy ahora tambien

[18:59:46] Sergio  : Car@s,  dentro de 10minutos terei que entrar em uma reunião presencial e ficarei lendo o chat mas participando pouco.Qual a pauta de hoje?

 [19:21:07] Marcelo: boa tarde gente.....

[19:21:15] Dan : Marcelo, tambem!

[19:23:29] Marcelo: buenas tardes...

[19:24:39] Marcelo: estou pronto para colaborar ...

[19:26:24] Dan : Can we decide latin languages or english?

Podemos decidir se a gente vai usar linguas latinas ou Ingles?

[19:26:39] Marcelo: perfeiro portunhol....

[19:26:45] Marcelo: prefiro portunhol...

 [19:01:45] Jason: I see Ana and Igor are also online and maybe others.  Shall we speak English or Espanol?

Sergio and all, we are supposed to confront the proposals from each working group, but very few are here.  So ff Sally (who also seems to be online) or others want to intervene and say what they are planning to do in the build-up of 2010, it could be very useful

[19:18:36] Jason: Well -- if nobody has anything to say... and the people from the working groups are missing, I guess there is no meeting now.

input from Dan –about participatory methodologies

Dan

[19:19:28] Dan : Hi Pierre, Sergio, Jason and Norma. I have been in meetings in London during the past two hours and have another in 10 minutes. I have just read through this chat so far.I am hoping to be able to participate more continuously when i return to Brasil on Saturday.

[19:20:29] Pierre: hello dan ....

[19:20:44] Dan : Ola! Posso escrever em portugues, caso ajuda.

[19:20:52] Jason: ciao Dan

[19:20:58] Pierre: might have some idea to have some cooperaiton around participatory activities

[19:21:00] Dan : Ola, amigo!Pierre and Jason, can I make a quick contribution before I leave? Posso oferecer uma contribuicao rapida antes de sair?

[19:27:28] Pierre: why do you leave ?you have never stayed a full chat  so far ;)

[19:28:12] Dan : Tenho reuniao as 18.30hs aqui em Londres. Sei, sei, amigo. Os horarios eram complicados para mim ate agora....Amigos, aguardo, ou ofereco um relato breve aqui agora, buscando uma orientacao de ti Pierre, talvez amanha?

[19:32:07] Pierre: (Dan : nessa hora e bom amanha para mim )

 [19:32:12] Dan : I am aware that I have to present a proposal for the participatory methodologies working group of Com Com as well as update the Assembly page of the site. I hope there will be real time for this over the coming weeks, back in Brasil. However, there has been many excellent processes happening in the area of participatory methodologies, in China, Africa and Latin America over the past 6 weeks, and in the Culture and Education for Transformation (CET) working group. I'll write a report about this for Com Com very soon.

[19:35:13] Pierre: (Dan : yes and  important theme , and if we can combine somewhere working on it  both with analytic and analogic approaches , it could be useful )

 [19:33:21] Dan : I'll contact you tomorrow, Pierre, and read the chat later tonight.

 (Sem problema, Pierre. Agora, tenho que sair. Desculpem, amigos).

Mais uma noticia: estarei participando numa mesa internacional no Centro do Teatro Oprimido no Rio no dia 21 de julho, homenageando Augusto Boal. Pretendo aproveitar da oportunidade para convidar redes de muitos paises participando no FSM.

[19:37:58] Dan : Boa reuniao, companheiros e companheiras!

[19:39:22] Pierre: ciao Dan

 

Input from Antonio – about memory project and dakar

[19:34:14] pacofocuspuller: hai sorry but honestly I thought that the meeting was at 17 italian time sorry 19 italian time

Dear all , honestly I dont understand like jason . There is a big confusion in metodology. I have some point that I wish to discuss with all of you , maybe not now but we have to.

[19:48:19] pacofocuspuller: about the timing I have prepared the budget for wsftv and for video coverage , also for memory that is inside wsftv . I remember to all that is already a year and 7 month that we have a space for video memory, but unfortunately after some suggestion made by me and bettina nobody answer , a part norma . so please folk trying to work in group.

I have only to say one more thinghs about Africa. Dakar, I think that any project must be desing with african social forum secretariat sorry again to interruption .

But I have to go I'm working and I have to come back on the set .hug to all. //

[19:51:58] Pierre: ciao paco ..... yes needs time to make a coeherent things of 4 or 5 different inputs  in the memory groups

ciao to all, mybe in 2 hors I'm back baci//

 

Practical questions about the Planning of shaping the comcom project

[19:26:26] Pierre: jason.... about the planning of our work .. . when do we need to start the cross projects phase  with or without figures ... and close it ... aslo  can you give a general idea of the overall  budget ? will there be back and forth

Tambien  jason  puedes ratificar que es la duracion del pryecto ? yo tengo entendido que el presuppuesto cobre octobre 2009 hasta octubre 2011 ? o no es eso ?

[19:29:18] Norma: Jason, pero no deberíamos ver hoy en qué punto estamos del presupuesto' Cuándo hay que entregarlo?

[19:41:59] Jason: We need to work on these in the next days, with some concrete proposals.  There is still confusion on the timing (neither the 2010 coordination working group nor the resource commission have made any progress - so I don't know when and in what way we should put everything together.  But we can certainly discuss the proposals in the communciation commission... hopefully beginning next week with some idea of what activities and who to involve between oct 2009 and... hopefully end of 2011 (but this has not been decided yet).

 [19:44:20] Pierre: so why put pressure to make cost estimate ...may be start by discussing the content ...

 [19:46:01] Jason: because IF we want to present something decent (both contentwise and economically realistic) we need time to work on it in order to be ready when the others will wake up and want to make a general project in a few days...To be able to have a general project (2 years hopefully) approved by october, we need to present it in august.

[19:47:52] Jason: Meena - if you're available now... could you say a few things on the Calendar/Agenda you were thinking of and said you could work on?

Jason and Pierre to put the proposals in their current status on our wiki

[19:54:45] Jason: Well - the only thing I can think of now is to put all the proposals that have been drafted up to now in a wiki page on openfsm (linked from the comcom).  Pierre, maybe we can do that together later and send the link to the comcom mailing list.

[19:57:38] Pierre: (am available )

[20:05:25] Jason: bye, ciao everyone

[20:06:42] Norma: Sigo confundida: se han prorrogado los plazos para elevar el presupuesto general?

[20:09:04] Pierre:  me *parece* que de hecho un poco ...yo estare menos disponible a partir del 23 ...tratare de seguir la prorrogacion como pueda