• ethiopia and wsf discussion

  • opening of ethiopia and wsf list

    from Appui_Extension_FSM2016 on Sep 29, 2016 04:31 PM
    Hello
    This list is opened following activity in casablanca
    http://openfsm.net/projects/maroc-et-fsm/marocetfsm-act206-accompagnement-cmjc-copafrica22-sept-casablanca

    http://openfsm.net/projects/ethiopia-and-wsf/ethiopiaandwsf-welcome2016

    This page is for promoting activities held in ethiopia by orgnaizations placing them in the wsf extension dynamics
    Just send the announcement  to extension at fsm2016.org  indicating who organizes it,  what is it about,  when where is the activity

    See  the list of activities already placed in the dynamics in other countries   http://openfsm.net/projects/extensionfsm2016/extension16-cercles-implication

    Also you can participate on line on saturday in the assembly 10am canada time  ... i-e 5pm ethiopia

    Reminder Open Assembly on Friday,
    October 1st at UQAM

    Please join us for the World Social Forum (WSF) 2016 Open Assembly on Saturday, October 1st from 10am-1pm at UQAM

    You are cordially invited to the next WSF 2016 Open Assembly.

    When : Thursday, October 1st, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
    Where: Université du Québec à Montréal, Hubert-Aquin pavillon, A-M050, near the central library

    For questions contact: info@...
    Website for the WSF2016: http://www.fsm2016.org/

    This Assembly will give the opportunity to debreaf with the different actors of the WSF 2016, present the final report to partners and foresee next steps in this process that we undertook together.

    To access the Skype chat room in English : Please copy paste this link in a skype conversation, and click on it: you will be taken to the chat room :https://join.skype.com/KE1h12XI7RJn
    Our Skype contact account : prepafsm2016.extension

    Best regards
    Pierre

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: opening of ethiopia and wsf list

    from Abiy Shimelis on Sep 29, 2016 05:02 PM
    Dear Pierre,

    Thank you very much for the notice. This is well noted. I will make sure we
    link some of our activities to the platform.

    It was a pleasure to have met you.

    Kind regards,
    Abiy Shimelis

    On Sep 29, 2016 16:58, "Appui_Extension_FSM2016" <extension@...>
    wrote:

    > Hello
    > This list is opened following activity in casablanca
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/maroc-et-fsm/marocetfsm-
    > act206-accompagnement-cmjc-copafrica22-sept-casablanca
    >

    > http://openfsm.net/projects/ethiopia-and-wsf/ethiopiaandwsf-welcome2016
    >
    > This page is for promoting activities held in ethiopia by orgnaizations
    > placing them in the wsf extension dynamics
    > Just send the announcement  to extension at fsm2016.org  indicating who
    > organizes it,  what is it about,  when where is the activity
    >
    > See  the list of activities already placed in the dynamics in other
    > countries   http://openfsm.net/projects/extensionfsm2016/extension16-
    > cercles-implication
    >

    > Also you can participate on line on saturday in the assembly 10am canada
    > time  ... i-e 5pm ethiopia
    >
    > Reminder Open Assembly on Friday,
    > October 1st at UQAM
    >
    > Please join us for the World Social Forum (WSF) 2016 Open Assembly on
    > Saturday, October 1st from 10am-1pm at UQAM
    >
    > You are cordially invited to the next WSF 2016 Open Assembly.
    >
    > When : Thursday, October 1st, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
    > Where: Université du Québec à Montréal, Hubert-Aquin pavillon, A-M050,
    > near the central library
    >
    > For questions contact: info@...
    > Website for the WSF2016: http://www.fsm2016.org/
    >
    > This Assembly will give the opportunity to debreaf with the different
    > actors of the WSF 2016, present the final report to partners and foresee
    > next steps in this process that we undertook together.
    >
    > To access the Skype chat room in English : Please copy paste this link in
    > a skype conversation, and click on it: you will be taken to the chat room :
    > https://join.skype.com/KE1h12XI7RJn
    > Our Skype contact account : prepafsm2016.extension
    >
    > Best regards
    > Pierre
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/ethiopia-and-wsf/lists/
    > ethiopia-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2016/09/1475166684094

  • Re: opening of ethiopia and wsf list

    from Yonas Gebru on Sep 30, 2016 06:44 AM
    Dear Pierre,
    Hope your flight back home was safe. Thank you for the notification.

    Best,
    Yonas