• Volontaires processus extension16

TELECONFERENCE WSF CAFE BAGHDAD MONTREAL (info)

de parte de Piero FSM2016 on 2016-06-23 16:13
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Piero FSM2016 <pierre.george@...>
Date: 2016-06-23 17:41 GMT+02:00
Subject: SOLVING THE ISSUE WSF CAFE BAGHDAD MONTREAL Self-managed activity
to be registered after deadline
To: "Martina Pignatti M." <martina.pignatti@...>,
programmation@..., المنتدى الاجتماعي العراقي <isf.iraq@...>,
Hayfa efessem <hayfa.efessem@...>, Iraqi Social Forum <
Isf.smtools@...>

Hello everyone  Ali Hayfa Martina Youssif and programmation team

thanks Martina for putting me in the loop
issue is closed  baghdad montreal wsf cafe in incuded in the programmation
through telecenter in montreal

Looking forward to comments from  everyone

Pierre

1/ the extension team wsf 2016 has been since long in contact with the iraq
social forum :-) in the perspective of wsf extension 2016 and proposing
active participation to our iraqi friends
and we knew about the project of a WSF village in baghdad at the time of
montreal event

2/ We had recently a skype meeting wiht ali and youssuf and hayfa
which decided to create a self organized commitee named "presence of ISF in
WSF"
 with the purpose ( going till the end of the year) to make visible several
iraq organizations in the wsf website and showing the diversity of the ISF
process

The commiteee is now on line
 ( i have not access to the website at present but you can look up for it
in the  groups/ self organized commiteee list
 and  Hayfa will make ali or youssif admins and populate it

3/ We understand that no one from iraq would be present in montrea,l so all
the activities will be done in the frame of extension

and good news the registration IS NOT CLOSED for those activities in the
wsf website until end of 2016

4/ (Btw you can test declaring extended actiivities in the name of
unponteper which may want to locate some meetings as extended activites in
italy or elsewhere
the profile of italy in the extension is "non existent" at the moment
which is not the case for other countries as you can see in the
geographical page

http://openfsm.net/projects/extensionfsm2016/extension16-cercles-implication

( check the orgs and nb links that are left and right of each country line)

5/ Extension team has in montreal a cluster of rooms in the center of WSF
territory, named WSF 2016  TELECENTER  dedicated to video conferences (
that could remind you of belem 2009 Martina :-) )

So we have following your message and as of now  pre-declare extended
activity 121 in openfsm  assuming it is co organized by several iraqi
roganization and unponteper  (please correct as needed)
http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-wsf/iraqandwsf-act121-wsf-cafe-baghdad-montreal-august-wsf2016
and we book a slot 10 12am on august 11 for WSFcafe Baghdad/Montreal
that is a closed issue !
SKYPE CHAT ROOM associated with activiy 121 will be created by tomorrow so
all interested parties can join it

6/ The concept of "WSF cafe" is actually wider than a teleconference and
can involve  a series of place where semi random selction of enlarged
activities in montreal can be done for people in the cafe in baghdad to
remotely "walk in and out" according to their interest
this hayfa can elaborate on with iraqi team

7/ Now this activity can also be announced in wsf website by the unique
organisation from iraq so far registered which is not an organization
Hayfa from the extension  team, based in tunisia, can help Ali and Youssyf
 to declare this activity in the name of iraq social fourm

8/ Furtther to that, one workline we decided with ali and youssiph  is to
include more people and organiszations from iraq in the wsf website,
where they can interact and alos declare extended activities in iraq  in
their own name ,
and progress in the steps towards active extended  participation
http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-wsf/iraq-and-wsf-steps-for-full-participation-in-wsf-2016

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano