• gofmml fmml ampliado em internet en

last modified June 28, 2012 by pierre

index2

home 

ENGLISH CHAT ROOM TELE PARTICIPATION FMML

chronology of videos ( PT ES mainly)

june 14. 8

296 inputs on June 16th. 8

getting started. 8

Starting panel (video) 9

Panel 1 – communication rights(video). 11

Panel 2 technological ownership (video). 11

795 inputs on June 17th. 16

plenary 3 about public policies (video). 16

plenary about women and media(video). 18

plenary 4 about social movements(video). 18

final panel – and proposals( video). 26

workshop rio- berlin(video). 34

workshop protocols(no video)

 

. 36

workshop on social forum(partial video) .. 36

workshop about images(video)

. 37

workshop about fundation bank of brasil( video) 38

 

 -

 

june 14

[09:11:11] Pierre: http://openfsm.net/projects/gofmml/gofmml-teleconvites

 [08:11:53] Pierre: http://openfsm.net/projects/gofmml/gofmml-programafinal-en

296 inputs on June 16th

 getting started

 [15:29:06] Pierre: hello there we are going to give you the video link in a few minutes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwcDDnI3BpY&feature=youtu.be here it is live from Rio de Janeiro (*) hilde Julia when you see the link please tell

[15:45:34] Hilde : I'm in :), Is there any simultaneous interpretation?

[15:48:59] Pierre: there could be - Julia is in Miami and volunteered to make audio > written translation in the room

[15:49:39] Hilde : ok the problem is that the audio that is being transmitted is very difficult to hear, it keeps dropping out a lot of echo which seems to cancel out the sound

[15:50:37] Pierre: please tell if the transmission is improving, we are working on it in the coming minutes

[15:50:45] Hilde : ok, thanks :) still the same i'm afraid :(

[15:59:03] Julia: I'm here too

[15:59:12] Hilde : hi!

[16:00:18] Pierre: hello Julia

[16:00:25] Julia: I can't get the you tube to load.. Hi!: Let me try another computer

[16:03:19] Pierre: : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwcDDnI3BpY&feature=youtu.be

[16:04:12] Hilde : are you having a break?

[16:04:41] Hilde : hi Christian!

[16:05:13] Julia: It says it is not available and I'll need to wait a few minutes for it to upload. Anyone else have this issue?

[16:05:43] Hilde : for me it's been fine, but it looks like they are having a break in the programme my problem is with the audio, it is impossible to understand what people are saying

[16:06:14] Christian : Hi Hilde

[16:06:16] Julia: Hmm, that's a problem!

[16:06:26] Hilde : yes...

[16:07:58] Hilde : where are you Christian?

[16:08:22] Christian : I am back in Germany......unfortunately, where are you?

[16:08:43] Hilde : London, i didn't manage to go to Rio de Janeiro

[16:10:21] Julia: Ok I got the video working but yes audio is rough!

[16:15:15] Hilde : the sound suddenly got better!)

[16:17:09] Julia: hi, ok i can hear

 [16:17:19] Julia: should i be translating now?

[16:17:43] Hilde : i'm ok with Spanish and Portuguese, dont know about others

[16:18:07] Julia: anyone needs translation into English?

 [16:25:36] Julia: did everyone's video stop?

[16:25:42] Hilde : yes

[16:25:49] Julia: ok thanks

[16:30:32] Hilde : the video seems to be back but not sure it's live

[16:31:21] Pierre: : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwcDDnI3BpY&feature=youtu.be this was live and probably still is, since there is a second panel starting in that same room

[16:31:51] Hilde : it says 'The live recording you're trying to play is still being processed and will be available soon.'

 -


Starting panel

FMML_Pedro Calmon 143 mn
Omn  traductions - silencio - 12mn  Bia - 13mn presentation of the panel - 14mn inviting to the audience to speak up - 16mn rita - 22mn ivana - 32mn renato - 37mn driade  foradoeixo - 41mn ivana - 41mn francois - 48mn ivana - 48mn rita  - 52mn fundacao bancodobrasil - 54mn bia - 55mn homem brasileiro - 1h00 homem brasileiro 2 - 1h04mn pierre - sala de bate papo - 1h07mn mulher  programa diversidade 1h10mn alteracoes de salas bia - 1h12mn driade -  intermedio 1h20mn incio painel 1 - casal tararé - 4 provocadores -  lizarazo - colombia - homem -  magali - ilmaz  1h21mn programa do painel - 1h22mn lizarazo ecuador/colombia ALER -  1h32mn interrrupcion

Bia

 

Rita

 

Ivana

 

Renato

 

Driade

 

Francois

 

rita

 

bancodobrasil

 

bia

 

55mn

 

1h00

 

1h04

 

1h07

 

1h10

 

1h12

 

1h20

 

1h22

 

 -

 

Panel 1 – communication rights

FMML_Pedrocalmon243:55 FMML_Pedrocalmon2

0mn ilmaz  7mn abertura para debate -  8mn colectivo de mulheres - 10mn homem ciranda - 14mn argentina - 17mn rafael - 21mn soraya - 23mn homem brasileiro- 31mn lizarazo 32mn homem brasileiro - 35mn gada  - 39mn renata - 

Ilmaz

 

8mn

 

10m

 

14mn

 

17mn

 

21mn

 

23mn

 

31mn

 

32mn

 

35mn

 

39mn

 

 -

 

Panel 2 technological ownership

technical quality issues

[16:32:36] Pierre: now am in another room another panel is going to start about technological ownership see the program, but for the afternoon tele meeting - it will be in English so Heather you have nothing to worry about

[16:33:48] Hilde : ok - so no more live transmission until later?

[16:41:41] Julia: there is audio again on youtube

[16:41:53] Hilde : yes, I see it

[16:42:31] Julia: or maybe not lol

[16:42:41] Hilde : but nobody sitting at the table haha

[16:43:13] Julia: i know! but it sounded like we would have the audio still but now i think maybe not.

 [16:44:39] Hilde : and now the audio is back to how it sounded before...

[16:44:51] Julia: mmm, ok, that's terrible

[16:45:30] Hilde : Pierre, any idea what is happening?

[16:48:44] Pierre: http://medias-libres.rio20.net/pt-br/ao-vivo/ two parallel rooms

[16:49:38] Hilde : ok thanks

[16:49:55] Pierre: the CPM room is about technical ownership in Portuguese and French now Julia it is your call

[16:51:22] Julia: well does anyone have a preference or need translation into English?

[16:52:51] Pierre: Pedro Calmon room = communication right  CPM room  = technical ownership

[16:53:58] Hilde : i've followed the link to Pedro Calmon room but am getting the recording of the morning session

[16:54:00] Julia: ok, if anyone wants translation into English let me know, but everyone seemed ok for now with Portuguese

[16:54:20] Hilde : is everyone else seeing the live transmission?

[16:55:22] Julia: i am but i'm not sure if it is from this morning

[16:55:41] Christian : the link to CPM room says video not available

[16:56:04] Pierre: ok we are working on it

[16:56:13] Hilde : ok :)thanks

 [17:06:12] Pierre: it looks that “fora do eixo” team moved to using “Google hangouts” instead of ustream, but it is not fully mastered, sorry for the delay are you receiving something ? in any of the two channels?

[17:15:09] Hilde : there seems to be recordings in both channels that are linked form here http://medias-libres.rio20.net/pt-br/ao-vivo/ not live

[17:20:28] Pierre: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fmml back to ustream live

[17:21:55] Hilde : that's from “CPM room”?

[17:22:31] Pierre: yes l LI VE

[17:22:35] Hilde : is there a link from the communication rights debate?

 [17:22:50] Pierre: it is coming

[17:22:54] Hilde : ok :)

[17:34:03] Pierre: i have just coined a few questions ;) as you see i do not change much my working line !

[17:34:12] Hilde : yes, I watched you :):)

[17:35:37] Pierre: tomorrow there is a workshop on local forums in Brazil inviting free media to contribute

Suggesting translation for memory

[17:36:07] Pierre: Julia ?

[17:36:17] Julia: yes?

[17:37:05] Pierre: what about some translation for Heather ( Hilde speaks Portuguese)

[17:37:27] Julia: ok sorry, i thought it wasn't needed

[17:39:25] Pierre: i would say you are needed anyway for memory in English, because we are going to edit this chat (taking out personal data) and your translation is the key element for people o understand what it is all about, so far we have been hindered by the technical streaming problems but now there are solved

[17:40:02] Julia: oh ok.cool. i'll do my best here then, i'm gonna start now, hope i get enough to make it worth it

[17:40:57] Hilde : any news on the link to the other debate?

 [17:42:23] Pierre: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox/137f5c2adba3cb94 it seems to be proceeding the other debate

order or speech

FMML_CPM41:15 FMML_CPM
 17mn starting the panel 20mn francois - 4 panelistas - chen yan from china europa forum - valerie - lavoix du net - joao carlos  meganao -  erika ritimo - 23mn chen yan  ( frances > PT) 35mn valerie ( frances > PT)
FMML26:54 FMML2  
FMMLCPM6:32 FMMLCPM
0mn joao  - 5mn erika ritimo -
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fmml
FMML CPM pt1 16/6FMML CPM pt1 16/6June 16,

0mn erika  -  5mn marco  - 11mn pierre  varias perguntas  - 15mn eric - 19mn homem brasileiro - 22mn homem frances- 27mn mulher brasileira - 30mn francois  31mn joao - 39mn mulher brasileira -41mn erika  -43mn thiago


17mn

 

20mn

 

23mn

 

35mn

 

0mn

 

5mn

 

11mn

 

15mn

 

19mn

 

22mn

 

27mn

 

30mn

 

31mn

 

39mn

 

41mn

 

43mn

 

 

starting translation

[17:41:48] Julia: in cartographic systems that allow for databases, “what EriKa said was very interesting: there are techniques for managing content, SMS, that permit categorization of seeds... sorry i had trouble with this part

i am Paula from a feminist org in Recife

. i work with this group in the are of technology and i want to discuss the difficulty of doing projects with the issue of financing it is difficult to run things without resource coming in for a long time, democratization is essential in this area, the regulation of communication in brazil... i am part of a network of social movements that make a platform that seeks to have more democratic participation, in a popular movement, as Caribe said it is important to increase popular power www.reformapoitica.org.br there is a petition where we're collecting signatures

[17:48:10] Pierre: (clap)

[17:48:29] Julia: trying to find a politician who can carry this with an understanding of politics and economics we are talking about ecology in the community, and we need information the base has t be connected politically and economically the struggle for the democratization of communication has to be a struggle of the people i learned some important details i didn't say: it's good to know that the strict dictatorship in china is threatened, some countries that are liberal,

Anuncio in England or Holland i saw something that a girl of 9 years does a blog and speaks about things and her blog was prohibited

[17:52:17] Hilde : this is the blog: http://neverseconds.blogspot.co.uk/ the prohibition was overturned

[17:56:14] Julia: every time we come out on Globo it costs a bunch of money, on the other side this virtual agency will develop the briefing, the campaigns, students, etc

my name is Luciana

and i come from a non-free media, TV i'm really happy to be here and want to invite people to a proposal- a opportunity to debate free media together it is here in tv... to talk about tv and internet, in brazil, something that needs to be discussed

Erica

:only to say that for the semantic question is fundamental. we worked for a little on this question and the technology still can't respond. in the afternoon we will also discuss this question the technological profess

very short! Thank you all the panelists for your participation, we'll continue at 2

[18:03:31] Julia: ugh, sorry all, having trouble understanding everything to translate it. The afternoon one is in English?

[18:03:50] Hilde : no problem, i know it's really difficult and what you've done is really helpful

[18:04:27] Pierre: well Julia you will have choice

[18:04:34] Julia: ha ha, i don't know if any of it made sense, but thanks... i can't listen and type so well at the same time ok cool... part of it will be in English?

Lunch break

[18:05:32] Pierre: there is a panel somewhere, that you can help document in English and we will be in an English speaking tele meeting with Heather - let us have a break of one hour to eat

[18:05:44] Julia: great

 [18:05:52] Hilde : see you later enjoy your lunch pierre - say hello to everyone I know there

[18:06:17] Pierre: thks

795 inputs on June 17th

[14:38:14] Julia: good morning!!

[14:38:34] Pierre: hello the plenary is about to begin

 -

 

 

plenary 3 about public policies

FMML 16/06 tarde2:15 FMML 16/06 tarde
FMML_PedroCalmon61:32:01 FMML_PedroCalmon6 0mn graça mozambique 14mn  denismorais - 32mn debate - 33mn homem 35mn ? gofmml - 37mn asiane - 39mn renata - 42mn mulher brasileira - 46mn paulo viraçao - 48mn bia  - 50mn homem da maré - 53mn mulher brasileira -56mn sally - 1h02 rovai - 1h03mn bia -   1h04 graca - 1h13mn denis  - 1h28mn final de panel  //

pb de som  -  4mn Rita  - 14mn maria pia  - 31m soraya - 36mn Lary (en) - 48mn mujer espanol - 59mn debate - 1h00mn denise - 1h03mn liza english - 1h06mn maria de luz - 1h07mn - 1h10mn soraya  - final de paneil

0mn

 

14mn

 

32mn

 

33mn

 

35mn

 

37mn

 

39mn

 

42mn

 

46mn

 

48mn

 

50mn

 

53mn

 

56mn

 

1h02

 

1h03

 

1h04

 

1h13

 

1h28

 

4mn

 

14mn

 

31mn

 

36mn

 

48mn

 

59mn

 

1h00

 

1h03

 

1h06

 

1h07

 

1h10

 

 

 -

 

plenary about women and media

Mulher, Mídia e Bens Comuns fmmlMulher, Mídia e Bens…June 17, 2012

pb de som  -  4mn Rita  - 14mn maria pia  - 31m soraya - 36mn Lary (en) - 48mn mujer espanol - 59mn debate - 1h00mn denise - 1h03mn liza english - 1h06mn maria de luz - 1h07mn - 1h10mn soraya  - final de paneil

0mn

 

4mn

 

14mn

 

31mn

 

36mn

 

48mn

 

59mn

 

1h00

 

1h03

 

1h06

 

1h07

 

1h10

 -

 

plenary 4 about social movements

 getting started

[14:45:30] Pierre: http://youtu.be/lBEvrB6Pbco - plenary about social movements

 [14:45:40] Julia: should i translate there instead? or is that the same?

[14:46:18] Pierre: i think it is a different one ..

[14:46:29] Julia: cool is it better i translate that one?

[14:46:44] Pierre: i think it might be yes but it is good you have the choice !

[14:47:42] Julia: cool, i'm very interested in social movements, but right now the speaker is speaking in English but i can start translating when he is done.

[14:47:54] Pierre: (y) what was the workshop link you were following ?

[14:48:57] Julia: um it was the ulink from yesterday i tried the other one but no one was there...

[14:49:38] Pierre: ok it means that people have been streaming the workshop that took place after the Rio de Janeiro Berlin tele meeting

[14:50:07] Julia: ohhh, ok haha sorry, i guess i'm late to this one then!

[14:50:34] Pierre: no it has just started ! : this is the first speaker

[14:50:44] Julia: oh great!

 [14:51:16] Julia: phew! haha, yesterday when the Rio de Janeiro-Berlin was on, i didn't find anything else happening on the video streams to translate

floor list

FMML_Pedro_Calmon 17/061:14:55 FMML_Pedro_Calmon 17/06 

10mn començo - ivana -  mesa de movementos sociais -  canada - chiil- senegal -  ted - atilio  - 15mn michel - 26 mn chile - 37mn alimna senegal  - 51mn debate - 1h06 mn atilio fora de eixo

// 0 mn  - aler  lizarazo - 7mn sally  22mn rosani - 36 hombre espanol  paraguay - 45mn lizarazo - 47mn mulher brasileira - 49mn teresinha ciranda - 51mn renata - 54mn rosania - 56mn venezuela  - 1h00 argentina - 1H01mn paraguay mesa -1h03 lizarazo -  paraguay - 1h04mn sally  - 1h06 lizarazo final de panel- 1h07 sally

// 0mn final de panel sobre mmovimentos sociais  debate -  5mn michelle - 10mn homem go - 12mn diane - 21mn revista de boca da rua mundo- 22mn mesa homem - 24mn pierre - 29mn  pelotas  - 34 mn homem - 37mn michel canada - 39mn alimana - 42mn chile - 53mn ivana - 56 bia salas

10mn

 

15mn

 

 

starting translation of panel 4

translation

26mn now Paulina from Chile is going to speak

 : good morning all, i'm going to speak portunol : i'm very glad to be here and for the people here in Rio de Janeiro, how well they treat us is always stimulating, when we go out they are so nice, and that's important for us as communicators

: i want to speak about 2 platforms in which i participate .i work in an NGO with human rights of the indigenous people exploitation of natural resources, and immigrants, and another one that works in citizenship because 10%of our population iss indigenous, but the diversity isn't recognized

so we have a racist system so we need to recognize the indigenous population, and recognize the biodiversity, so we work for the visibility of the situation of the people and to make a plan of work with them to create their own means of communication in an autonomous form

i don't know if you all know about the reality of the Mapuche population, who are 80% of the indigenous people of Chile, they have an anti-terrorist law against the invasion of their native lands against the extraction of their resources, contamination of the water, etc. we've been working on this for 5 years, documenting the hardness of their reality, how the kids and women and elderly are criminalized because the men often times are out, and the news media is not informing the people about it

we also facilitated workshops with the people so that they made their own public ways of creating the media as well and documentaries where we teach them to record, and edit their own media to show their own reality

this has made us very happy because it helps the communities, and now we're doing this strategic work and reflecting that the communities are creating their own form of media that they can make together and we are helping them to put it out

i'm going to show so that you all see how our work is more or less and then i'll speak about another experience about another thing we do :inter culturality, human rights, indigenous rights

26 years after getting rid of the dictatorship, we still have the worst distribution of wealth of America Latina, we don't have a democratic way of distributing, the people want the vote to figure out how to distribute

The way the gov't wants to do it is how the dictatorship has done it, they are using criminalization and persecution to deal with people who are organizing. we have a new law of radio that doesn't let us do publicity and only get a little bit of time for community radio., we don't have good development for the people
the consolidation of the media is in few hands so we have to fight what is the regulatory maras organizations and as means of communication,: the other page is the other org where i work that does communication with people, we don't have public media now, so we say communication from this sector and if there is no cure, we need to make a network of cures

this page is used in an independent way. as communicators in human rights. we need a change in the way that we have communication, we have to change our constitution and our law of communication, we need the help of the people to change these laws

Thank you Paulina.

37mn now i'm going to pass the work to Alymana from Senegal.

..

51mn

good morning, thanks in EN ok, thanks, ok, good morning all! i need to know that you all are awake, it's Sunday morning, we've heard here various concepts, freedom of communication, we are in a free media conference in the summit of the peoples and how is this all related, the newest people might not remember..? what is the fastest thing in the world? Anyone knows? light? no twitter? The fastest thing is “fococa”? gossip

there are people gossiping and all of a sudden on the other side of the world everyone knows, in milliseconds someone knows because of twitter and face book, so we hear all of these things about how facebook is dangerous, so we have rules about how to be on FB, or the minimum age you have to be to be on FB

there is a guy who studied philosophy in oxford who said...we are passing through a phase right now, and what is now the internet that used to take weeks as a telegraph, now flys to people through FB, twitter and we can organize a party or a government falling.

Imagine a society where people in a religion have to wear special clothes to mark themselves, to not be able to join the army..follow online, imagine a world where the soldiers are soldiers, and kill and die, and no one knows why, imagine a world in which terrible things happen to women and millions of people find out in 6 days just on face book in 1 month have billions of status updates, in so many languages, where you can organize campaigns to elect people, or tear down governments, Barack Obama, look, why doesn't anyone remember the revolutions 20 years ago, but everyone remembers these

what was the conference that ended the second world war? you all saw the photo of the 3 leaders of the USSR, england and the USA?it was all decided a few months before, but no one remembers because we don't have pictures of some of the events, but the revolution in Egypt was recorded on FB, Barack Obama was named the wiki-candidate, people feel ownership that they elected Barack Obama, the campaign of Obama did various tings, one of them was being a linguist, but he also did a page called mybarackobama.com where people entered and organized their campaigns and people participated in their own way, now, i'm here and i was introduced as member of tedex and i'm also a psychologist so i'll give you a little psychology lesson:

Who’s heard of victor Franco? Jewish psychologist who went through Auschwitz he was that some lived and some died. Those who found a meaning to their lives, some created a social network, 3 kinds of humans- one who thinks, and creates, one who loves and is loves, and one who suffers

on Fb we have someone who posts what they are doing photos, of their boyfriends, and others who try to help people, people organizing campaigns of human rights, things that we didn't even have 5 years ago we can avoid many things on FB or we can sit at our computers and become isolated islands ----thanks

1h06mn

Now we're going to hear from an active network here and internationals

good morning, i am thio...we are a network that came up 6 years ago in a land inspired..i met with Paulina, and we worked to systematize our experiences ( i can't keep up with him... sorry!

he is too fast

[15:40:59] Pierre: :) summarizing to the max

[15:41:04] Julia: haha i'm lost as to what he is saying!

[15:41:37] Hilde : me too, he is too fast...(hello by the way)

[15:41:45] Julia: hi!! hope you all are well!

[15:41:54] Pierre: he says they understood they can generate narratives

[15:42:17] Julia: thanks!

we can be communicators with little cheap apparatuses

interruption

[15:43:35] Hilde : communicators don't just relate but intervene directly in the process

[15:43:48] Julia: my video just ended..

[15:43:51] Hilde : mine too

[15:44:42] Julia: oh man, he was saying lots of good stuff, i think

[15:44:55] Hilde : I know...

[15:45:06] Hilde : I think the video will stay on youtube

[15:45:10] Pierre: you can come back to the recorded

[15:45:20] Hilde : and play it half speed :)

[15:45:29] Julia: haha, true!

[15:45:31] Julia: :)

[15:45:43] Hilde : pierre, do you know who he is?from fora do eixo? (atilio)

[15:47:05] Pierre: yess they seem to be a very innovative experience growing fast

[15:49:56] Hilde : any idea what's happening with the video?

[15:50:05] Pierre: ? it has stopped?

[15:50:14] Hilde : we've lost it

[15:51:52] Pierre: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fmml access to the women's panel

http://youtu.be/T-jFHth-_UQ and the social movement room

[15:54:05] Hilde : ok thanks :)

[15:55:21] Pierre: translation of the inputs now?

[15:55:39] Julia: for the women's room?

[15:55:53] Pierre: no the movement room since we are at it

[15:56:01] Julia: oh, ok!

translation again

 FMML_PedroCalmon71:21:58 FMML_PedroCalmon7de canalpostv 

0mn

 

7mn

 

22mn

 

36mn

 

45mn

 

47mn

 

49mn

 

51mn

 

54mn

 

56Mn

 

1h00

 

1h01

 

1h03

 

1h04

 

1h06

 

1h07

 IIFMML_PedroCalmon23:06:24 IIFMML_PedroCalmon2 

0mn

 

5mn

 

10mn

 

12mn

 

21mn

 

22mn

we have to systematize this for the outside thinking in this, as much as we are connected, what kind of process can we establish that will let us accomplish the search for liberty and rights, yesterday renai did a proposal for a dialogue on free media with some key parts, to potentialize communication we have a panorama of the medias we need daily practices to understand the medias,

Ok, thanks to the companero who is here and we have a little more time in EN

Ok, the two people that raised their hands come up and speak briefly

i'm from Rio de Janeiro, i'll speak briefly i wanted to speak to the guy from Canada and the guy from Senegal how is the construction there in the WSF in Porto Alegre, and creating the social forums??

and for us from Rio de Janeiro, i participated in the last one (sorry, i missed most of that)

one minute for responses (let's see if it's a minute)

ok, first, thanks this type of provocation is great i think he talked about network of communicators that started with Porto Alegre WSFs because it creates a dynamic (yes, that's all i caught)

[16:09:39] Hilde : :)

much less than what the US spends for the army or what we spend on cigarettes the psychological process is... someone who has nothing but has Farmville and thinks they have a lot. the problem is they don't really have anything, i am guardian of what is mine, and is of others, i'm responsible for what i do to me and what i do to others, but the relations aren't any longer up and down..FB is not a solution, but it is a tool that can help to end, we talked about the French revolution. Communication was the grand slogan.. That’s how we remember it it's a metaphor, obviously, no?

24mn

i'm pierre, i wanted to make a few observations: the person from Chile spoke about how they help the organizations make their own news to give more potential to the organizations, so the medias have their work as media, but we as militant media have this work to strengthen their media, a central focus is organize the online transmission online, and it's a contribution to share with other people the stories, but also contributing so there is more solidarity to get to goals

the third way is how as media we can take advantage of the forum of free media, the assembly a year ago then nothing happens, so we need a site to keep it going, so people are a part of it, so they put their activities on this site to promote the FMML so people understand the process is events, but it also continues through the exchange of orgs that work with medias and that don't. it'd really be good to make these processes more continuous, i congratulate those who did a lot for this process, and i think it's important that these things continue

29mn

speaking about the US army in 1945 and the declaration of human rights on 12th of June is day of lovers saw the photo of a soldier kissing his girlfriend and it's a picture we love, but i think about all the death behind it from this war it's necessary to have a filter for what's on FB . this concept is interesting we all have access to information, but not just information is important , the social mobility exists in real life, we can't just share a photo and think we're affecting the lives of people inside our houses.

34mn

good afternoon, i'm from the world community radio association .many countries live independent of many forms of media, we talk about FB as platforms as if they are ours on 25 of June they are launching an audio social network and the networks onl grow if people are on it... radiotube event in Lapa on the 25th

in many places they use free software free that are being distributed... but we need to think about more free platforms, as opposed to macintosh etc

[16:23:12] Julia: ok, brief responses

 [16:26:16] Laura: sorry... can't understand exactly ... but I suggest to get in touch with the people of UFRJ/Pontao at Praia Vermelha campus in Rio de Janeiro and some person from the radio pulga ..

 [16:27:46] fmml extension: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fmml

[16:27:59] fmml extension: http://youtu.be/T-jFHth-_UQ live from Rio de Janeiro two channels

37mn

[16:30:22] Julia: thanks. forgive my portunol, i'm speaking about revolutions that have been done before without much technology, the revolution is of the people, the technology is a tool but not the movement

 

39mn

 

[16:31:17] laura: yes I know something about!!! but what about Lapa on 25?? : anilosur ?

42mn

 [16:31:25] Julia: in chile, in order to participate, in a election in closed system they have done a struggle for many years for dignity, this is the struggle

raise your hand if you have a computer open now and you are looking at e-mail, twitter, etc and now raise who is filming we lose when we are doing something else

i work with indigenous people who sit in a circle when they are doing something important our attention is better when you close your eyes, your attention is completely posed on what youa re listening to we are doing something important here too .i don't have FB, but i do have twitter but the photo is a boy in the student movement who says it's not enough to twitter

i need the 2 for my struggle- the communication and being with my people .this is a plot, we have to conspire, work together, the struggler does the struggle, and the communicator communicates. working together, i also want to speak about the world networks we have Cochabamba so the people all over the world has access to this information

[16:35:11] laura: Ok Julia slow down please!

[16:35:28] fmml extension: Julia is translating

[16:35:33] Julia: haha

[16:35:35] laura: ahah

53mn

[16:35:39] Julia /hilde: :) i think this is important, also it's not enough to be on the social networks we really need to distinguish the real and virtual (not to oppose them )

internet should be understood as part of real life same problems exist there internet has to be in the streets and the streets on the internet

56mn

the struggle for broadband is important so everyone has access there too (thanks y'all!)

us social movements can't not think about publicity through social networks, e.g. anonymous learn from mass culture we have to hack and appropriate it's about mobilization of desire [very approximate translation] we could suggest a permanent world free media forum we have to learn about mobilization of desire [end of this table] [going straight to plenary]

 -

 

final panel – and proposals

floor list

IIFMML_PedroCalmon23:06:24 IIFMML_PedroCalmon2 

1h00 bia sobre plenaria final -  1h03mn pierre pergunta - Bia 1h04mn  asambleias con inscricoes previas  - falar in nome do movimento de media livres   -  1h07 homem brasil -  1h11mn professor - 1h 15mn marco - 1h21 bocadi rua - 1h25 homem go -1h27 maria pia - 1h31 teresina ciranda - 1h34 sahraoui - 1h37 soraya -1h40 sally - 1h43 mn orlando- 1h50 homem amarc - 1h52mn rita - 1h58mn driade - 2h01mn mulher - 2h05mn gabriel - 2h09 teletv -2h11 ivana - 2h17 foradoeixo mulher -2h19 mn viracao -2h21 florencia - 2h23mn paulo - banco- 2h26 pierre - 2h30 diane - 2h35mn homen - 2h35 mn bia  - 2h38 relatoria - 2h41 bocadarua -2h41 bia - 2h41 projeto tv - 2h43 sally presentando notas -2h44antonio notas sistematizacao- 2h50 bia organizaçao - 2h55 rita - 2h57 pierre - lista- 2h59 bia -  3h00 amarc - panos join the GT - 3h02mn  mulher sustentabilidade

otra roda ( 6mn diferencia)  -  Rita  - 3h03mn Pierre   3h04mn  Bia   Alimana  - Panos  flor nelson add to the GT - 3Hà2

 

1h00Bia:

in some of these forums there were proposals, and we want to look at those now, present, articulate, discuss them, since it's a world forum on free media for this movement to continue we're going open places to speak about the proposals in the workshops that were done in the afternoon, there'll be 24 freely organized workshops

we want to continue here and be part of the summit of the people with the free media through this week there will be convergences of various areas for the common good what we'll debate here and move forward,

we have to have a moment to figure out what we'll bring to the summit we're registering the proposals and taking a decision for what we'll bring to the summit that's the methodology so you all know ok?

1h03 Pierre:

to clear it up, when you say we'll bring it, how do we know who's bringing it?is there a way for organizations to sign on? We’re going to define who's going there in our name of the FMML

1h04 Bia:

Not everyone needs to sign up, but decide how are we going to speak in the name of FMML of the movement...the orgs that are part of the process...remembering that it'd be interesting to speak of where these ideas came from, so that we know where they came from the collective debates in the past few days. people can speak for 3 minutes and we'll have a half hour to finalize it and go over the conclusions. people please introduce yourselves...i'm from the collective Intervozes ok

1h07 good afternoon i'm from Olinda

,i think it's been cooler than i thought it'd be. i'd like to leave being able to contribute in a way to people from other countries, who are also finding major problems as well make this a permanent thing

1h11 Good afternoon, i'm a professor from a fed. university.,

 i participated in the afternoon in the social movement part, i understand that access to communication is also an issue of access for social movements and people e're talking about all kinds of media in relation to the summit is the question of fragmentation

We need to understand that the dynamics raised here, plurality, freedom of expression, should be part of everyday activities of all social movements, process of global articulation like wsf, summits, have difficulties understanding communication as fundamental tool for continuity of process. Communication is a fundamental instrument for articulation, continuity. yesterday we proposed a series of technical tools we are doing communication on a daily basis, we need to include more people, people are looking for a common point but we need to give up this idea of totalization and think about ecologies

Yesterday talked about local networks, without need to use external private networks, these various initiatives can coexist

[17:04:32] Pierre: http://youtu.be/T-jFHth-_UQ

if we think about one site, we end up totalizing we talked about ecoprotocols for alternative technologies, ecologies of protocols and tools

My name is Laura,

picking up point of guy from Fora do Eixo about financing, need to think about free media in a more structured way, need own funds

Renaldo :

we already have funds from federal gov, it's not enough to talk talk talk

First question - concentration of ownership f media in brazil, forum has to have connection with legislative representatives, we have difficulties connecting with state government, it's important to organize journalists, bloggers etc so that these groups can put forward proposals for democratization

1h15 Marco?

1h21 Boca da Rua is a street paper:

 we have various, we propose a Brazilian network of street papers in partnerships with universities

Joao, we are realists and [?], we should leave with a few proposals that are realizable

Realizable, we have people who can take on tasks should think about principle communication as human rights can be guaranteed through regulation, freedom in networks

Three proposals: 1. strengthen FMML as permanent space 2. develop simpler indicators [?] to measure state of democratization of communication [?] [sorry]

1h25

 

1h27 [pia]

[spanish] need to affirm right to communication at international level, we have to reaffirm internationally the right to communication:) it has been achieved but only in a few places:) (she is the president (?)of amarc network community radios))we should make a way of working for access to the means of communication

 [17:15:33] Hilde : [you ok to carry on for a bit Julia?]

 [17:15:38] Julia: sure!

the right for communication for the indigenous people, we can use the methodology to advance this, the principles that human rights have to be respected by ALL the governments, all of them, we have to be clear on this, we are living through difficult moments in Latin America and the access to communication is fundamental for this

i wanted to re-invite people who aren't Brazilian to make their proposals

1h31 Teresina :

ok, speak!:)good morning. we were here in the parallel panel and there we didn't come up with a proposal because there wasn't time but i see here interesting things

In the women’s panel we talked about common things in relation to communication, it's easy to understand because women are always responsible to make things work with what we have

in this process in which we're working, the responsibility is on the women to develop a solution we're in the base of the movements, invisible as much as the women are doing, and claim the inclusion, the memory, history, we defend the immaterial goods. so we as women discussed the question of distributing the goods for memory Rita is going to continue...

1h34 Karim from north Africa :

i come to present a few things -the testimony from a people who are in struggle which is forgotten by the large communications, there can't be free media without free people. we have to inform people about the violation of people [is he talking about the Saharawi people?] we trust in you all to end the silence please allow me to ask for support against the silence and the fraud. Thank you for your attention

1h37 Soraya

Good afternoon... I important questions we're talking about here. i wanted to make a proposal: use free media to express solidarity and to support struggles of people like the Palestinians, Kurds, etc.its a common struggle. at 4pm we are going to talk about word social forum in solidarity with Palestine, this is strategic and communication is integral to these struggles [that was Soraya]

1h40 Sally

i wanted to share a proposal that came out of a self-governed panel about communication [sally from alai] ….

….. the third is to have a regional and world debate about a community economy to sustain the free media, it is something that we all have to contribute to since it's not free and we don't want to depend on other powers.

1h43 Orlando

my proposal is here: on the 20th we'll have 2 big protest at 9am and 3pm, my proposal is that the bloc participate in a manner with everyone with their flags, within the protest, carrying our own flags in a broad way, and so they can hear our voice at least a bit organized, let's go o the street now!, it'll get attention and show brazil that we exist

Second, we had 3 panels. on is done the other is in the afternoon, and the 3rd will be tomorrow at 2pm. and on the 19th at 2pm, if someone of us we should go to the assembly of the people to denounce the corporate media's not including all the voices, ideas, to be discussed to denounce how various governments repress voices

[17:33:33] Pierre: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-jFHth-_UQ&feature=youtu.be alink to the plenary

and on the 22nd at 10am, assembly to speak about struggles agenda the struggle for the right to communication. 18 of October the day for democratization of media: we just closed inscriptions. we're going here until ?

1h50

tomorrow at 9am there will be a debate about community communication and sustainability in the museum of modern art will be another debate on the Amarc site amarcbrasil.org ( wooo... i'm a bit lost again sorry)

1h52 rita:

need to highlight how right to communication is crucial to every movement at people s summit, each struggle has to define it's communication (thanks! she's hard for me too!) it has to be a commitment of ours, communication and culture are two common goods, understanding of communication and culture are two common goods, we claim communication as a precious common good. It is recognized but we need to claim it anew: we want the decolonization of communication and culture; we need to bring this to the summit, need to make an appeal to movements to valorize free networks that they commit to solidarity with people without state, that these struggles move into the territory of communication

i was also at the women's meeting, we talked about immaterial goods, recognition that is necessary for common goods to become visible, give visibility to women in history, struggles, in the FMML the majority are women committed to women's communication that's it

1h58 Driade

de Fora do Eixo Sao Paulo : we have a system for sustainability, our own currency [sorry too fast]how to create sustainable models of communication: i agree with Joao: here at rio +20 we have an important issue on the agenda access to common goods a conceptual issue right to communication, freedom of expression, we talk about this in relation to production of content, access to information

2h01

we are talking about something prior, access to electricity, mobile telephony 50% of population in Mozambique don’t have electricity, if we are talking about right to communication, we often talk about content. i am doing self-criticism access to common goods, is not an agenda just for communication but for all struggles etc: in this way we connect struggle for right to communication to rigth to health, education, housing, here at the peoples summit we need to include in our concepts the idea of common goods

2h05 now gabriel de Fora do Eixospeaking

free media should contribute to local social forum process [sorry having problems here] i think it's important to separate the concrete thing we're doing here, with the general things we're doing here and that will continue

2h09 Luciana :

good morning, i'm a journalist, i'm from media not free, TV we need to speak about te latifunds of media. we need a channel of communication, it's really difficult in the world and the TV has a strength in forming identities. my proposals is for NGOs, to not be manipulated by the TV channels, but that these be created and sustained in some way, this already exists something like it in Argentina and the integration with internet, where the 2 medias will converse. that's it.

2h11 Ivana:)

(mmm, hard sound going in and out?)yes (worry) : something about a bank of methodologies for sharing [that’s all I got :)] supporting the inputs made by Gabriel too

2h17 fernanda:

fora de eixo :has worked with popular communication for a few years,these experiences show that education of “midialivristas” is important [sorry missed that]

2h19 Alessandro :

national network – Viracao how people can appropriate communication tools, how to do this in schools we work in the question of communication, and we talk about how do we do this in the schools? how do we talk about communication if in schools they don't learn to express themselves?

from Senegal

Tidiane senegal [18:06:02] *** Pierre invited Tidiane ***

[18:06:06] Pierre: hello Tidiane, this is a room where you can get English translation thanks to Julia who is translating from Miami ! and Hilde!!form London

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-jFHth-_UQ&feature=youtu.be

[18:06:36] Tidiane: Merci. Je me noie dans le portugais !

[18:06:39] Julia: in this space we talk about edu-communication, it is the base of society, the communication is fundamental, the liberty for expression in the social spaces and in the schools

2h21 From Argentina,

what kind of formation are they receiving if not for communication /journalist, i'll speak slowly, i'm a journalist, i worked in Guatemala and now in brazil

These proposals appear great, what i see in this way is the presence of a strong censorship, such as in some cases in brazil, i work with gender and technology for communication and women

2h23 Paulo – Viracao:

we need to use the means of communication to not reproduce the oppressions that we are fighting. taking up Ivana’s point about a databank of methodologies we brought this up before following up on the idea of Ivana:) i want to return to this, how many are we? how many do we reach? we aren’t small, how many do we reach monthly – many, we've attended over 300,000 people in 6 years? reaching people over the internet and in the world, people all over the world are reproducing the ideas, how many do we reach on a global level? the proposal of Alessandro, on a global level. the youth produce their own media as well want to reinforce edu-communication proposal not just in school but in social movements

2h26 Pierre:

i propose that there is a way to reaffirm those who participated with self-governed events, i suggest we reaffirm the relevance of hte social forum process as a space of cooperation the relevance of the social forum as a space of cooperation and that we consider this space as a tool for all of us that this space (FMML) follows methodology of social forums, need to maintain permanent communication of the FMML

 [18:13:18] Julia: it's great we both put it stuff so we don't miss it! ;) thanks for all your help hilde!

 [18:13:34] Hilde : [de nada]

each organization that participates consider a contribution to the FMML process, part of their strategic plan, reinforce Gabriel’s proposal the participation of the local social forums, want to invite to event later [missed this] we have this slogan of 99%, here we are only 1% how to involve the other 98%

2h30 Diana:)

want to take inspiration from experience on African continent shouldn’t leave here without common ground elements have been proposed her [just taking notes for archive] mobilization by media organizations, agreed on principles for community broadcasting, we should have set of principles. a free media world charter, this would be a tool of mobilization: we belong to different networks but don’t work together on day of freedom of expression in Tunisia everyone was working together we should organize around this charter, should not leave here without agreeing something should have in mind the next WSF, what do we want to achieve for next WSF in Tunisia perhaps the issue of charter fits in here

2h35 Clayton:

 want to reinforce two proposals, need to have our own infrastructure, public policies should be focused on this, the other is importance of free media in forums, primarily in the focus of the solidarity economy, and in the afternoon what we are going to do is good to discuss this articulation in networks

2h35 Bia::

we can approve the political idea

Diana's question - what do we want for next WSF and what diana said for the next forum. Forum media livre - born in brazil, world media forum - born in WSF, the FMML was born here in brazil and then was in Senegal and it could be in Tunisia

we are opening list for motions, idea now is to look at the proposals that have been made

systematization has been done, what we bring to people’s summit, what we bring to free media movement, list of principles that we defend, we are going to share a document with everyone registered for the forum

we are going to try to translate the document. idea is to write a charter, need to define what to bring to summit in name of various organizations [various announcements about lunch, presentations etc.]

question from Sénégal

[18:22:24] Tidiane: Pierre ?

 [18:24:07] Pierre: yes tidiane....

 [18:28:31] Tidiane: Quelle est l'idée de Diana à propos de la Charte en direction de Tunis ?

 [18:29:09] Pierre: i think Diana suggests that Tunis be the place for launching a world charter of free media

[18:29:22] Hilde : yes that was what I understood too

[18:29:44] Tidiane Kasse: ok

2h38 datashow visibility

[18:30:21] Pierre: now showing the various book of text censing proposals made can you see the text in the screen?

[18:30:53] Hilde : no

[18:31:03] Pierre: see / read?

[18:31:17] Hilde : i can see it but it's difficult to read

[18:31:17] Julia: kinda can see hard to read yes

[18:31:28] Hilde : i suppose this will be translated and circulated, no?

[18:31:39] Pierre: sure, but wanted to see if you can participate also in following they are reading it

[18:32:00] Hilde : thanks

2h41

 

2h41 Bia:

 there were no divergences, suggest we discuss how to organize ourselves to carry out proposals, there is a list that was created after Dakar, we need to organize, there is a working group for this forum, we need to distribute some tasks e.g. proposal to develop a proposal: charter for free media, someone needs to take this on

We can invite people on the list, remember that it is an international lsit, can be a space to conclude some things like document, working group can be a kind of executive

Who is going to talk at the summit [?] need to define a place to meet for March

re motions: denouncement of assassinations of communicators, solidarity with stateless people [?]

2h43

 

2h44sally:

some of the proposals for summit are a bit defensive: eg defend freedom of expression, should be something like strengthen counter-hegemonic communication [?]

2h44

 

2h50

 

2h55 Rita:

two working groups : international and for this forum should use free tools to communicate

2h57 Pierre:

in Dakar a space on openfsm was created documents etc are there can migrate list there easy to use now the list is in google groups

2h59 Bia:

we register this proposal to move list to a free platform, the working group that organized this forum should manage these proposals take this process forward and integrate people on international list

we define in wg who goes to speak at summit, Diana from Panos and Alimana  from amarc Senegal also participating [additions to working group]

bia - we'll meet again in Tunisia, we will put proposals and information on FMML site

3h00

3h02

thanks and bye

[18:53:00] Hilde : looks like that's it, I' off it was a pleasure participating at a distance with you guys

 [18:56:58] Tidiane: Merci Pierre. Merci à la traduction

[20:08:58] Pierre: (bow) thanks to Julia e Hilde stay in touch for next opportunities :)

[20:09:33] Julia: Thanks to you all! :)

 -

 

 

workshop rio- berlin

FMML CPM 16/6 a tardeFMML CPM 16/6 a tardeJune 16, 2012 at 10:44am  

0mn Rita -1mn francois  -5mn pierre hardly audible -7mn heather -9mn showing list of hackathon project - heather -21mn vince - 32mn francois - 36mn heather - 50mn showing the system - 55mn hierarchical structure  - 57mn stigmergy - 59mn question by rita - 1h02mn pierre - 1h04mn marco -1h05mn heather - 1h11mn pierre - 1h12mn pierre - 1h15mn rita -1h21 ending the tele meeting

1mn

 

5mn

 

7mn

 

21mn

 

32mn

 

36mn

 

50mn

 

55Mn

 

57mn

 

59mn

 

1h02

 

1h04

 

1h05

 

1h11

 

1h12

 

1h15

 

Tele meeting Rio de Janeiro – berlin

[19:08:34] Heather : hey

[19:14:04] Julia: hi all!

[19:14:11] Hilde : hi

[19:14:36] Christian : hi

[19:15:54] *** Pierre a invité Luciano, Mosfequr fmml extension vivirpuedematar ***

 [19:19:10] Pierre: we will be resuming in a while

[19:19:25] Julia: ok

[19:19:57] Pierre: the Pedro Calmon auditorio will be streamed too so you can translate there if you can/wish

[19:20:48] Julia: great! where do i see that? the you tubE?

19:22:35] fmml extension: you will find it when it starts here in the ao vivo link like this morning

[19:22:49] Julia: ok

 [19:23:20] Hilde : are there parallel sessions this afternoon as well?

 [19:25:01] Pierre: http://openfsm.net/projects/gofmml/gofmml-programafinal-en there will be one panel public policy and in parallel the Rio de Janeiro Berlin encounter

[19:25:49] Hilde : so just one session now ok

Later on after the tele meeting

Heather : I just got an update for the talk from someone at Briar if people are interested:

[22:30:38] Heather : "Briar is a project to enable people in authoritarian societies to build their own independent communication networks that can operate online (across the internet) or offline (across Bluetooth, local wifi, dialup modems and USB sticks). These networks will support private messaging and invitation-only message boards where people can communicate securely without fear of government surveillance or censorship.

Briar's design supports federation in the sense that different groups can set up their own networks and later merge them to form larger networks if their members wish to do so. However, it's not a federated design in the sense of using clients and servers. Every smartphone, personal computer or server running the Briar software is a peer, and all the connections between peers are based on personal trust relationships.

Because of the goal of supporting communication across offline channels like USB sticks, it seems unlikely that Briar will share the same low-level protocol as other projects. However, at higher layers, such as user and group identity, message formats, and user interface guidelines, there's plenty of scope for cooperation and interoperability.

We're in the process of writing RFC-style protocol documents so that other people can write software that extends or interoperates with our implementation of Briar.

 [22:31:11] Pierre: thanks !

 -

  

workshop protocols

written notes only

 -

 

workshop on social forum

foros locais

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rio-20-foros-locais  

0mn

 

6mn

 

7mn

 

9mn

 

11mn

 

13mn

 

15mn

 

16mn

 

[20:46:26] Pierre: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rio-20-foros-locais self produced, hello kashif now you re in the room

[13:21:07] Kashif: yes

 -

 

workshop about images

1

FMMLFMMLJune 16, 2012 at 12:20pm
1mn entrando na officina de imagens- 1h30 videos 1h50mn end of videos

[14:38:39] Julia: thanks for coming this workshop is about images and photographs, we're talking about how to subvert the process in order to bring our realities into the memory

when the reality is a fixation, it is time to do photography, this is the slogan of a group

we used to have movies about the apocalypse, etc, and say they look like a "dream" but now no, because we aren't producing new images from our heads, but other images so now people say oh that looks like "a movie", something from Hollywood.

When you think of your dog as a kid, you remember it loving you, not it running.

When you think of your grandparents, you think about frozen images, not actions you took together.

Images remain strongly in our minds; in fact our imagination is always associated with a previous image that we saw in our lives, who saw this? Who was there? Who of you all was there? Was anyone there?

all that you all saw of the 11th of September, was through the large corporations of media, you have 2 options- to believe what they saw, or not

the big difference of what happens today, with the images, is that images are referring to previous images, a perspective in abyss, rarely the images that we have are taken first-hand rarely do we take them ourselves because we are there, but we are giving them through a

 -

 

workshop about fundation bank of brasil

  •   fundacao banco do brasil

FMMML Banco do brasilFMMML Banco do brasilJune 17, 2012 at 12:33pm

0mn homem 1 -   20mn homem 2 - 30mn alfred  - 44mn  ivana - 51mn renato - 59mn joao foradoeixo - 1h02 natalia  - 1h06 boca da rua - 1h08mn ze  - 1h11mn andre  - 1h15mn mesa - 1h16mn (mulher)- 1h18mn homem - 1h20mn homem2 - 1h22mn homem verde - 1h24mn thiago - 1h26mn mulher  - 1h31mn geo - 1h33mn joao fora do eixo-  1h38mn rovai - 1h41 ivana - 1h43mn alfredo -  1h51 mesa homem2 - 1h53 ede

0mn

 

20mn

 

30mn

 

44mn

 

51mn

 

1h02

 

1h06

 

1h08

 

1h11

 

1h15

 

1h16

 

1h18

 

1h20

 

1h22

 

1h24

 

1h26

 

1h31

 

1h33

 

1h38

 

1h41

 

1h43

 

1h51

 

1h53

 -

 

  • mesa de abertura

FMML_Pedro Calmon 143 mn
Omn  traductions - silencio - 12mn  Bia - 13mn presentation of the panel - 14mn inviting to the audience to speak up - 16mn rita - 22mn ivana - 32mn renato - 37mn driade  foradoeixo - 41mn ivana - 41mn francois - 48mn ivana - 48mn rita  - 52mn fundacao bancodobrasil - 54mn bia - 55mn homem brasileiro - 1h00 homem brasileiro 2 - 1h04mn pierre - sala de bate papo - 1h07mn mulher  programa diversidade 1h10mn alteracoes de salas bia - 1h12mn driade -  intermedio 1h20mn incio painel 1 - casal tararé - 4 provocadores -  lizarazo - colombia - homem -  magali - ilmaz  1h21mn programa do painel - 1h22mn lizarazo ecuador/colombia ALER -  1h32mn interrrupcion
  • derecho a comunicacion  painel 1

FMML_Pedrocalmon243:55 FMML_Pedrocalmon2

0mn ilmaz  7mn abertura para debate -  8mn colectivo de mulheres - 10mn homem ciranda - 14mn argentina - 17mn rafael - 21mn soraya - 23mn homem brasileiro- 31mn lizarazo 32mn homem brasileiro - 35mn gada  - 39mn renata - 

  •  CPM painel 2 : apropiacao tecnologica

FMML_CPM41:15 FMML_CPM
 17mn starting the panel 20mn francois - 4 panelistas - chen yan from china europa forum - valerie - lavoix du net - joao carlos  meganao -  erika ritimo - 23mn chen yan  ( frances > PT) 35mn valerie ( frances > PT)
FMML26:54 FMML2  
FMMLCPM6:32 FMMLCPM
0mn joao  - 5mn erika ritimo -
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fmml
FMML CPM pt1 16/6FMML CPM pt1 16/6June 16,

0mn erika  -  5mn marco  - 11mn pierre  varias perguntas  - 15mn eric - 19mn homem brasileiro - 22mn homem frances- 27mn mulher brasileira - 30mn francois  31mn joao - 39mn mulher brasileira -41mn erika  -43mn thiago

 

  • painel  3  politicas publicas

FMML 16/06 tarde2:15 FMML 16/06 tarde
FMML_PedroCalmon61:32:01 FMML_PedroCalmon6
0mn graça mozambique 14mn  denismorais - 32mn debate - 33mn homem 35mn ? gofmml - 37mn asiane - 39mn renata - 42mn mulher brasileira - 46mn paulo viraçao - 48mn bia  - 50mn homem da maré - 53mn mulher brasileira -56mn sally - 1h02 rovai - 1h03mn bia -   1h04 graca - 1h13mn denis  - 1h28mn final de panel  


Mulher, Mídia e Bens Comuns fmmlMulher, Mídia e Bens…June 17, 2012
pb de som  -  4mn Rita  - 14mn maria pia  - 31m soraya - 36mn Lary (en) - 48mn mujer espanol - 59mn debate - 1h00mn denise - 1h03mn liza english - 1h06mn maria de luz - 1h07mn - 1h10mn soraya  - final de paneil

  • painel 4 : movimientos sociais

  • FMML_Pedro_Calmon 17/061:14:55 FMML_Pedro_Calmon 17/06 
    10mn començo - ivana -  mesa de movementos sociais -  canada - chiil- senegal -  ted - atilio  - 15mn michel - 26 mn chile - 37mn alimna senegal  - 51mn debate - 1h06 mn atilio fora de eixo

    FMML_PedroCalmon71:21:58 FMML_PedroCalmon7de canalpostv 
    0 mn  - aler  lizarazo - 7mn sally  22mn rosani - 36 hombre espanol  paraguay - 45mn lizarazo - 47mn mulher brasileira - 49mn teresinha ciranda - 51mn renata - 54mn rosania - 56mn venezuela  - 1h00 argentina - 1H01mn paraguay mesa -1h03 lizarazo -  paraguay - 1h04mn sally  - 1h06 lizarazo final de panel- 1h07 sally


    FMML 16/06 tarde28:18 FMML 16/06 tarde
    nada ??



    IIFMML_PedroCalmon23:06:24 IIFMML_PedroCalmon2 
      0mn final de panel sobre mmovimentos sociais  debate -  5mn michelle - 10mn homem go - 12mn diane - 21mn revista de boca da rua mundo- 22mn mesa homem - 24mn pierre - 29mn  pelotas  - 34 mn homem - 37mn michel canada - 39mn alimana - 42mn chile - 53mn ivana - 56 bia salas -

    • Momento final 17 junho 

    1h00 bia sobre plenaria final -  1h03mn pierre pergunta - Bia 1h04mn  asambleias con inscricoes previas  - falar in nome do movimento de media livres   -  1h07 homem brasil -  1h11mn professor - 1h 15mn marco - 1h21 bocadi rua - 1h25 homem go -1h27 maria pia - 1h31 teresina ciranda - 1h34 sahraoui - 1h37 soraya -1h40 sally - 1h43 mn orlando- 1h50 homem amarc - 1h52mn rita - 1h58mn driade - 2h01mn mulher - 2h05mn gabriel - 2h09 teletv -2h11 ivana - 2h17 foradoeixo mulher -2h19 mn viracao -2h21 florencia - 2h23mn paulo - banco- 2h26 pierre - 2h30 diane - 2h35mn homen - 2h35 mn bia  - 2h38 relatoria - 2h41 bocadarua -2h41 bia - 2h41 projeto tv - 2h43 sally presentando notas -2h44antonio notas sistematizacao- 2h50 bia organizaçao - 2h55 rita - 2h57 pierre - lista- 2h59 bia -  3h00 amarc - panos join the GT - 3h02mn  mulher sustentabilidade

    otra roda ( 6mn diferencia)  -  Rita  - 3h03mn Pierre   3h04mn  Bia   Alimana  - Panos  flor nelson add to the GT - 3Hà2


    • pontos de cultura

    PercursodaCultura52:48 PercursodaCultura
    PercursodaCUltura10:16 PercursodaCUltura 

    PercursodaCultura52:53 PercursodaCultura