• indonesia and wsf discussion

  • [Global U] Fourth South South Forum on Sustainability 3-8 July 2017

    from extension@... on Jul 01, 2017 12:50 PM

    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: [Global U] Fourth South South Forum on Sustainability 3-8 July
    2017
    Date: 2017-07-01 13:13
     From: extension@...
    To: Asian-discussion-forum Discussion
    <asian-discussion-forum-discussion@...>

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    2017
    To: "our.global.u@..." <our.global.u@...>

      Dear Friends,

    The Fourth South South Forum on Sustainability will take place on July
    3-6, with extended sessions on July 7-8, 2017. Please visit
    http://our-global-u.org/oguorg/en/the-fourth-south-south-forum-on-sustainability-4-6-july-2017-2/
    [1] to see the updated Programme, Reader, and Participant Profiles.
    After the Forum, we will edit all sessions and upload online to the
    Lingnan University and Global University websites.

    Attached is the finalized Programme.

      In order to enable those among you who cannot come in person to the
    Forum in Hong Kong but would like to watch or participate, we have set
    up live streaming on youtube, and a Skype chat room. Which means you can
    watch the Forum from your location. Please roll down for the way to
    join. Please inform your friends, colleagues and networks about the live
    streaming and chat room. The Forum is open to the global public.

    Please note that the Forum is listed under World Social Forum category 3
    activities, which means the Forum is not organized by the WSF, but
    organized by active participants involved in the WSF process. Our
    special thanks to WSF extension dynamics support group ( Pierre) who
    makes this proposal of live
    streaming, and assists with the technicalities. You can follow

    http://openfsm.net/projects/asian-discussion-forum/lists/asian-discussion-forum-discussion/archive/2017/06/1498744610418/forum_view

    http://openfsm.net/projects/asian-discussion-forum/asiaandwsf-act372-online-accompaniment-of-south-south-forum-on-sustainability-july-hongkong

      How to watch live streaming and join chat room:

      Please go to YouTube to watch our live streaming of the conference at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMqZvSeasgg [4]

    We have a Skype chat room to receive online questions using text chat.

      You can join anytime at https://join.skype.com/pj15U9ayYnAK [7] or
    https://join.skype.com/GSPoT1iVCIZB [8]

    If you want to join as a temporary guest, just click No or Cancel on the
    pop-up dialog, then click Join conversation, enter your name and click
    Join. To send a message, enter your text at the bottom of the screen and
    click the Send arrow. At end, just close the web page or click Leave
    conversation.

    Thank you, and with warm regards,

    Kin Chi on behalf of the team

    Links:
    ------
    [1]
    http://our-global-u.org/oguorg/en/the-fourth-south-south-forum-on-sustainability-4-6-july-2017-2/
    [2]
    http://openfsm.net/projects/asian-discussion-forum/lists/asian-discussion-forum-discussion/archive/2017/06/1498744610418/forum_view
    [3]
    http://openfsm.net/projects/espacios-oe/event2017-south-south-forum-sustainability/#program
    [4] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMqZvSeasgg
    [5] http://www.youtube.com
    [6] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClIP6qH6BInA9_nIsUAYcMw
    [7] https://join.skype.com/pj15U9ayYnAK
    [8] https://join.skype.com/GSPoT1iVCIZB
    [9] http://join.skype.com
    [10] http://www.ln.edu.hk
    [11] http://www.ln.edu.hk/transformation-for-life
    [12] https://groups.google.com/group/GlobalUFoundingMembers
    [13]
    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/GlobalUFoundingMembers/SG2PR02MB13441F0CAC0D649B5E2D910DFFD00%40SG2PR02MB1344.apcprd02.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer
    [14] https://groups.google.com/d/optout

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: [Global U] Fourth South South Forum on Sustainability 3-8 July 2017

    from Gatot Subroto on Oct 12, 2017 04:27 PM
    Hello,

    My Friends World Social Forum.

    Dears,

    I thank you for getting your e-mails, and I just open an email day which of
    course I am too late to answer, because there is a lot of busyness or
    activities in the city of Surabaya, where I struggle and defend from public
    policy issues against urban poverty, And urban village activities. And all
    the letters or reports of activities I've read, any web links, or
    facebooks, and to friends / friends, good luck and success The Four South
    South Forums on Sustainability will take place on July 3-6, with an
    extended session on 7 -8 July 2017.

    Such is my email reply letter to the World Social forum and thank you.

    Surabaya, July 29, 2017
    Gatot Subroto
    Vice Secretary General
    Paguyuban Warga Strenkali Surabaya

    Apa Kabar

    Teman teman saya Forum Sosial Dunia

    ditempat.

    Dengan hormat,

    Saya mengucapkan terima kasih, telah mendapatkan surat email elektronik
    dari anda, dan saya baru buka email hari yang tentu saja saya terlambat
    untuk menjawabnya, karena banyak kesibukkan atau kegiatan yang ada dikota
    Surabaya, tempat saya berjuang dan membela dari persoalan kebijakan publik
    terhadap kemiskinan kota, dan kegiatan kampung kota. dan semua surat atau
    laporan kegiatan sudah saya baca, yang ada link web, atau facebook, dan
    kepada kawan kawan / Teman-teman, selamat berjuang dan sukses Keempat Forum
    Selatan Selatan pada Keberlanjutan akan berlangsung pada Juli 3-6, dengan
    sesi diperpanjang pada 7-8 Juli 2017.

    Demikian surat balasan email saya untuk forum Sosial Dunia dan terima kasih.

    Surabaya, 29 Juli 2017

    Gatot Subroto

    Wakil Sekretaris Jendral