• indonesia and wsf discussion

[Global U] Fourth South South Forum on Sustainability 3-8 July 2017

from extension@... on Jul 01, 2017 12:50 PM

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Global U] Fourth South South Forum on Sustainability 3-8 July
2017
Date: 2017-07-01 13:13
 From: extension@...
To: Asian-discussion-forum Discussion
<asian-discussion-forum-discussion@...>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
2017
To: "our.global.u@..." <our.global.u@...>

  Dear Friends,

The Fourth South South Forum on Sustainability will take place on July
3-6, with extended sessions on July 7-8, 2017. Please visit
http://our-global-u.org/oguorg/en/the-fourth-south-south-forum-on-sustainability-4-6-july-2017-2/
[1] to see the updated Programme, Reader, and Participant Profiles.
After the Forum, we will edit all sessions and upload online to the
Lingnan University and Global University websites.

Attached is the finalized Programme.

  In order to enable those among you who cannot come in person to the
Forum in Hong Kong but would like to watch or participate, we have set
up live streaming on youtube, and a Skype chat room. Which means you can
watch the Forum from your location. Please roll down for the way to
join. Please inform your friends, colleagues and networks about the live
streaming and chat room. The Forum is open to the global public.

Please note that the Forum is listed under World Social Forum category 3
activities, which means the Forum is not organized by the WSF, but
organized by active participants involved in the WSF process. Our
special thanks to WSF extension dynamics support group ( Pierre) who
makes this proposal of live
streaming, and assists with the technicalities. You can follow

http://openfsm.net/projects/asian-discussion-forum/lists/asian-discussion-forum-discussion/archive/2017/06/1498744610418/forum_view

http://openfsm.net/projects/asian-discussion-forum/asiaandwsf-act372-online-accompaniment-of-south-south-forum-on-sustainability-july-hongkong

  How to watch live streaming and join chat room:

  Please go to YouTube to watch our live streaming of the conference at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMqZvSeasgg [4]

We have a Skype chat room to receive online questions using text chat.

  You can join anytime at https://join.skype.com/pj15U9ayYnAK [7] or
https://join.skype.com/GSPoT1iVCIZB [8]

If you want to join as a temporary guest, just click No or Cancel on the
pop-up dialog, then click Join conversation, enter your name and click
Join. To send a message, enter your text at the bottom of the screen and
click the Send arrow. At end, just close the web page or click Leave
conversation.

Thank you, and with warm regards,

Kin Chi on behalf of the team

Links: