• Iraq Social Forum

Re: ISF mailing list - English -Test

de parte de Pierre George en 25/05/2013 08:24
Thanks Terry for the great work !

Here is a 99,5% same  text with headlines-which allows to get directly  to
the part of  the text which interests you, and allows connections with
other pages
http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1
Also some links and photos are added  to make the text more informative
Pierre

2013/5/24 Terry Rockefeller <terrykayrockefeller@...>

> Dear friends,
> The notes of the first Skype chat of the International Solidarity
> Committee for the ISF are attached.  They are quite long because they
> include introductions from everyone as well as a lengthy explanation from
> Ismaeel concerning the decisions that the Iraqi Preparatory Committee has
> already made.
>
> After that there is a summary of our discussion -- where we made specific
> decisions, or individuals offered to do specific things, or shared links, I
> highlighted the text in blue.
>
> It was wonderful to connect with all of you and I look forward to working
> together!
>
> Terry
>

> On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Ismaeel Dawood <
> ismaeel.dawood@...> wrote:
>
>> Dear all
>> This is a test and welcoming message to the Iraqi Social Forum (ISF)
>> mailing list - English. There is another mailing list for Arabic speakers.
>> Till this moment members of this list are only the members of  The
>> International Solidarity Committee For The Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) , those
>> who registered in the link  that we send before.
>> but our idea is to expand it to all who want to know about the ISF and
>> are able to communicate in English.
>> To add new members , use this page :
>> http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive
>> To subscribe to the Arabic mailing list, use this page :
>> http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-arabic
>>

>> thanks a lot
>>
>> --
>> Archive:
>> http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/05/1369397494964

> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1369408585128<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/05/1369408585128>

Regresar a la vista por fechas: Hilado o llano