• Iraq Social Forum

RE: International Solidarity Committee for Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) meets on Wedn at 15 GMT

from "Sergio Cordeiro - language-wise" on Jun 03, 2013 08:50 AM
Dear Martina and friends,

Thank you for the information regarding the next Skype chat. Unfortunately, I will be working on an interpreting assignment on Wednesday but I shall look forward to reading the minutes or receiving your feedback about it.

With best regards,

_____________________________________

Sergio Cordeiro, BA(Hons), MCIL, ATA, ASETRAD
Linguist – Translator – Interpreter
Director

language-wise, s.l.
Calle Mayor, 21 1º  28013 Madrid - Spain
tel. & fax +34 91 365 76 25  mobile +34 651 888 999
email s.cordeiro@...
www.language-wise.com

A UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN 15038 certified company.
_____________________________________

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Martina Pignatti M. [mailto:martina.pignatti@...]
Enviado el: lunes, 03 de junio de 2013 2:41
Para: iraq-social-forum-english@...
Asunto: [Iraq Social Forum] International Solidarity Committee for Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) meets on Wedn at 15 GMT

Dear all,

I confirm that the International Solidarity Committee for the Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) will have the next Skype chat on Wednesday, June 5, at 15:00 GMT (that is 17:00 in Italy, 18:00 in Iraq). I propose that we concentrate on two things:
- updates on the situation in Iraq, and escalation of violence
- review on possible contributions by internationals to the ISF process.

I remind you that minutes of our last chat can be read here, thanks to Terry and Pierre:
http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1

In Solidarity,
Martina
www.unponteper.it
www.iraqicivilsociety.org

Il 02/06/13 22:27, facilit OpenFSM ha scritto:
> hello Ayat
>
> Thank you for the information about the day Can you confirm  the exact
> time ? will it be by 16pm UTC like last time , or later ?
>
> Regards  - Pierre
>

> On Jun 02, 2013 10:04 AM, Ne Nar wrote:
>> Hello
>> The next chat on Skype will be on Wedneday 5\6\2013 , is that
>> convenient to you ?
>> Sincerely Ayat

Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/06/1370248308751

Return to date view: threaded or flat