• Iraq Social Forum

Re: International Solidarity Committee for Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) meets on Wedn at 15 GMT

de la part de Alice Johnson on 04/06/2013 16:13
Dear Colleagues,

Unfortunately, I will not be available for the skype meeting on Wednesday,
but I look forward to reading the minutes from the meeting.

Kind regards,

Alice

2013/6/3 Sergio Cordeiro - language-wise <s.cordeiro@...>

> Dear Martina and friends,
>
> Thank you for the information regarding the next Skype chat.
> Unfortunately, I will be working on an interpreting assignment on Wednesday
> but I shall look forward to reading the minutes or receiving your feedback
> about it.
>
> With best regards,
>
> _____________________________________
>
> Sergio Cordeiro, BA(Hons), MCIL, ATA, ASETRAD
> Linguist – Translator – Interpreter
> Director
>
> language-wise, s.l.
> Calle Mayor, 21 1º  28013 Madrid - Spain
> tel. & fax +34 91 365 76 25  mobile +34 651 888 999
> email s.cordeiro@...
> www.language-wise.com
>
> A UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN 15038 certified company.

Revenir à la vue par date: par fil or A plat