• Iraq Social Forum

Re: International Solidarity Committee for Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) meets on Wedn at 15 GMT

de la part de Terry Rockefeller on 18/06/2013 10:11
Dear Colleagues,
I will be traveling back from Yemen and I cannot be on the call on
Wednesday.  But I have suggested a few additional edits to the document.
 Most important is to say "depleted-uranium" not nuclear weapons.

I expected to be on our next call.

Peace,
Terry

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Martina Pignatti M. <
martina.pignatti@...> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I confirm that the International Solidarity Committee for the Iraqi Social
> Forum (ISF) will have the next Skype chat on Wednesday, June 19, at 15:00
> GMT (that is 17:00 in Italy, 18:00 in Iraq).
> Before our meeting please check the attached proposal for the
> international call that Feroz and Alessandra have drafted, with small
> amedments from me. If you want to propose other changes please do on
> Wednesday in the chat, or by email if you cannot participate. As we decided
> in our previous call, we are the ones who should work on international
> mobilization for this forum, as soon as we receive some more details from
> the Iraqi committee. Many thanks to Ayat for sending us the minutes of
> their last meeting in Baghdad, we are eager to see the logo! We feel sorry
> that the university in the end is not available, the academia didn't show
> enough courage, or independency from institutions.
>
> Proposed agenda for our chat on Wednesday:
> - organizing international mobilization for the ISF
> - organizing the program of ISF and the thematic axes, suggestions by
> internationals to the Iraqi committee
>
> I remind you that minutes of our last chats can be read here, thanks to
> Terry and Pierre:
> http://openfsm.net/projects/**iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1>
> http://openfsm.net/projects/**iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting2<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting2>
>
> In Solidarity,
> Martina
> www.unponteper.it
> www.iraqicivilsociety.org
>

> --
> Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/**iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-**
> social-forum-english/archive/**2013/06/1371543106397<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/06/1371543106397>

Revenir à la vue par date: par fil or A plat