• Iraq Social Forum

RE: International Solidarity Committee for Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) meets on Wedn at 15 GMT

from sabiha ben ammar on Jun 19, 2013 08:05 AM
Bonjour tous le monde,j'ai lu le dernier PV de Terry et Martina et pour ce qui est de la traduction à part l'anglais et l'arabe, il serai peut être  opportun  d'avoir aussi la langue française pour les pays francophones. en ce qui me concerne j'ai essayé de sensibiliser 3 grands syndicats internationnaux au soutien à ce forum irakien, mais pas encore de réaction.Pour les axes thématiques, je n'ai pas une grande idées sur les syndicats irakiens et leurs besoins. si vous avez des coordonnées prière me les transmettreCet après midi je ne serai pas sur le skype mais je suivrai et réagirai avec le procès verbal que vous transmettrez.Solidarité
Sabiha Hamza Ben AmmarIngénieur génie civilMembre du bureau confédéral de la Confédération Générale Tunisienne du Travailchargée de la femme et l'Espace PublicMobile: 25 931 645

Subject: Re: [Iraq Social Forum] International Solidarity Committee for Iraqi	Social Forum (ISF) meets on Wedn at 15 GMT
To: feroz@...; iraq-social-forum-english@...
CC: terrykayrockefeller@...
From: hitchman@...
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:49:48 +0000

  I will also need to edit Pierre's English a bit.

Maybe I'll until after Wednesday, in case anyone else wants to add/modify/edit etc & I can then do a final clean-up and get it translated into theother languages. Shall I  leave the Arabic translation to the Iraqis?

In solidarity

Judith---- Envoyé avec BlackBerry® d'Orange ----From:  Feroz Mehdi <feroz@...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:44:43 -0400To: <iraq-social-forum-english@...>Cc: <hitchman@...>; Terry Rockefeller<terrykayrockefeller@...>Subject: Re: [Iraq Social Forum] International Solidarity Committee for
 Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) meets on Wedn at 15 GMT

    Thanks Judith. Once approved by all it will be good to have French
    and Spanish translations.

    thanks

    feroz

    On 2013-06-18 6:32 AM,
      hitchman@... wrote:

    Hello all

      Here is an edited version of the document. I have only worked on
      the English, not the contents ;-)

      Let us know if you need it in French or Spanish

      Hope to be there on Wednesday

      In solidarity

      Judith

      Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone
      et Android - En savoir plus.

      Message du : 18/06/2013 12:03

      De : "Terry Rockefeller " <terrykayrockefeller@...>

      A : iraq-social-forum-english@...

      Copie à :

      Sujet : Re: [Iraq Social Forum] International Solidarity Committee
      for Iraqi   Social Forum (ISF) meets on Wedn at 15 GMT

      Dear Colleagues,
        I will be traveling back from Yemen and I cannot be on the
          call on Wednesday.  But I have suggested a few additional
          edits to the document.  Most important is to say
          "depleted-uranium" not nuclear weapons.

        I expected to be on our next call.

        Peace,
        Terry

        On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM,
          Martina Pignatti M. <martina.pignatti@...>
          wrote:

          Dear all,

            I confirm that the International Solidarity Committee for
            the Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) will have the next Skype chat
            on Wednesday, June 19, at 15:00 GMT (that is 17:00 in Italy,
            18:00 in Iraq).

            Before our meeting please check the attached proposal for
            the international call that Feroz and Alessandra have
            drafted, with small amedments from me. If you want to
            propose other changes please do on Wednesday in the chat, or
            by email if you cannot participate. As we decided in our
            previous call, we are the ones who should work on
            international mobilization for this forum, as soon as we
            receive some more details from the Iraqi committee. Many
            thanks to Ayat for sending us the minutes of their last
            meeting in Baghdad, we are eager to see the logo! We feel
            sorry that the university in the end is not available, the
            academia didn't show enough courage, or independency from
            institutions.

            Proposed agenda for our chat on Wednesday:

            - organizing international mobilization for the ISF

            - organizing the program of ISF and the thematic axes,
            suggestions by internationals to the Iraqi committee

            I remind you that minutes of our last chats can be read
            here, thanks to Terry and Pierre:

            http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting1

            http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting2

            In Solidarity,