• Iraq Social Forum

Re: International Solidarity Committee for IraqiSocial Forum (ISF) meets on July 3rd at 15 GMT

from Feroz Mehdi on Jul 03, 2013 01:16 PM
sorry Martina

I cannot be on skype today. I am at home with no internet. Sending this
message from a cafe. Middle of renovations at home.

keep me posted

thanks

feroz

----------------message original-----------------
De: "Martina Pignatti M." martina.pignatti@...
A: iraq-social-forum-english@...
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 00:22:36 +0200

Dear all,

I confirm that the International Solidarity Committee for the Iraqi Social
Forum (ISF) will have the next Skype chat tomorrow, Wednesday July 3rd, at
15:00 GMT (that is 17:00 in Italy, 18:00 in Iraq).

Given the horrible news from today ( at least 40 people have been killed in
a wave of bomb attacks across Iraq - most of them in the capital Baghdad,
check [BBC news) we really need to hear about the local situation by our
Iraqi friends, hoping all of them are ok, and re-discuss how to launch the
international call for participation.

I remind you that minutes of our last chats can be read here, thanks to
Pierre:
http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting3

In Solidarity,
Martina