• Iraq Social Forum

Re: Minutes of our chat today, International Solidarity Committee for Iraqi Social Forum

de la part de hitchman@... on 03/07/2013 19:44
Just a quick question all: did you decide on the date for the next Skype meeting?

Many thanks

In solidarity

Judith

---- Envoyé avec BlackBerry® d'Orange ----

-----Original Message-----
From: "Martina Pignatti M." <martina.pignatti@...>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:11:43
To: <iraq-social-forum-english@...>
Cc: <advancedoxford91@...>
Subject: [Iraq Social Forum] Minutes of our chat today,
	International Solidarity Committee for Iraqi Social Forum

Dear all,
you find attached the minutes of our chat today. I included Walid, new
member of the ISF secretariat, in this mailinglist but he needs to
approve the invitation, so I add his email in cc. Walid and Ali, you
find in RED in the attached minutes the issues you need to bring to the
ISF committee tomorrow. Please write the answers in this list when you can!
Thanks to all of you,
Martina

--
Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/07/1372875620701

Revenir à la vue par date: par fil or A plat