• Iraq Social Forum

EXTENSION TEAM BUILD UP MEETING

from Pierre George on Jul 09, 2013 07:27 PM
Dear Martina and everyone

Good news from baghdad
Waleed has been appointed as responsible for developing ISF extension
and  confirms a first extension  team build up meeting is scheduled
tomorrow wednesday 2pm

We skteched the agenda of the meeting

Commenting a first collection of intentions  from iraqi organisations in
order to start putting real activities  type 1 and 3  in the ISF extension
program build up
http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isfextension-program-buildup

Commenting  and finalizing  the registration form acessible here ,
http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-isf-participation-howto

Starting to draft "check lists" for the extension team tasks regarding the
various cases to be supported   1/4a baghdad activities enlarged to public
tele participation  -  1/4b baghdad activities opened to private tele
participation - 2 tele intervention from ISF committee in solidarity
activities  - 3 tele encounter activities between bagdadi groups and groups
outside baghdad

We will keep the list  informed
Regards
Pierre