if possible, please add Arci Italy.
kisses raffaella bolini

Il giorno 10/lug/2013, alle ore 22:03, hamouda soubhi ha scritto:

Re: [Iraq Social Forum] Our statement against violence in Iraq, add the last signatures today!
Please can you add. Fmas to the list
hamouda

Le 13-07-10 00:39, « Sergio Cordeiro - language-wise » <s.cordeiro@language-wise.com> a écrit :

Dear all,

I confirm that you can include my name in the statement below. Thank you Judith for including me.

Ramadan mubarak to you all, I wish you a month of peace and happiness with your loved ones.

In solidarity,

_____________________________________

Sergio Cordeiro, BA(Hons), MCIL, ATA, ASETRAD
Linguist – Translator – Interpreter
Director

language-wise, s.l.
Calle Mayor, 21 1º  28013 Madrid - Spain
tel. & fax +34 91 365 76 25  mobile +34 651 888 999
email s.cordeiro@language-wise.com
www.language-wise.com <http://www.language-wise.com/>

A UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN 15038 certified company.