• Iraq Social Forum

Re: FINAL FINAL VERSION, Statement by International Solidarity Committee with Iraqi Social Forum

de parte de Gershom Kabaso en 11/07/2013 11:55
  Dearll,

 I totally agree with Judith because the version looks similar.

 Gershom

On 11/07/2013, Martina Pignatti M. <martina.pignatti@...> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I could read just now the email by Judith. I hope meanwhile the previous
> version of the statement did not circulate. I suggest that we use for
> Judith and Sergio an expression similar to that used for Pierre, in this
> case it would be: Support to "Iraqi Social Forum translators' team" ok?
> Regarding the suggestion of Olfa, we cannot sign now for activists who
> have not participated in the chats, but we welcome Anis from Germany to
> join the commitee starting next time.
> The FINAL VERSION of the statement follows.
> Best
> Martina
>

> July 12, 2013 - The International Solidarity Committee of the World
> Social Forum is supporting the preparation of the first Iraqi Social
> Forum, scheduled to take place in Baghdad on 26-28 September 2013.
>
> One of the key aims of the ISF (Iraqi Social Forum) is to build peace
> and justice and overcome all forms of violence in Iraq. The very fact
> that the ISF is still scheduled to take place in the face of the current
> wave of bombings is in itself not only a challenge, but a way of defying
> this violence and proving that peace and security in another Iraq are
> possible.
>
> As International Solidarity Committee members, we strongly condemn all
> the current acts of violence, just as we have always condemned imperial
> wars imposed on civilians, who always pay the highest price. We
> particularly condemn attacks on human rights defenders and journalists,
> and those heinous acts that in Iraq have recently targeted children and
> youth practicing sport and other peaceful activities.
>

> لجنة التضامن الدولية للمنتدى الاجتماعي العالمي تعلن دعمها للتحضيرات
> القائمة لعقد أول منتدى إجتماعي عراقي، والمقرر ان يقام في بغداد في الفترة
> 26-28 سبتمبر 2013.
>
> أحد الأهداف الرئيسية للمنتدى الاجتماعي العراقي هو بناء السلام والعدالة
> والتغلب على جميع أشكال العنف في العراق. وحقيقة أن المنتدى الاجتماعي
> العراقي لا يزال من المقرر أن يعقد في ظل الموجة الحالية من التفجيرات هو
> في حد ذاته ليس فقط تحديا، إنما وسيلة للوقوف بوجه هذا العنف وإثبات أن
> السلام والأمان في عراق آخر ممكنة.
>
> ونحن كلجنة تضامن دولية، ندين بشدة كل أعمال العنف الحالية، تماما كما قمنا
> بإدانة الحروب الإمبريالية التي فرضت على المدنيين، الذين يدفعون دائما
> الثمن الأكبر. نحن ندين بشكل خاص الهجمات على المدافعين عن حقوق الإنسان
> والصحفيين، وتلك الأفعال البشعة التي تحدث في العراق وتستهدف الأطفال
> والشباب الذين يمارسون الرياضة وأنشطة سلمية أخرى مؤخراً.
>

> *Name**
> * 	*Organization**
> * 	*Country**
> *
> Ismaeel Dawood
> 	Iraqi Civil Society Solidarity Initiative 	international - دولية
> Martina Pignatti Morano 	Un ponte per... 	Italy - إيطاليا
> Judith Hitchman and Sergio Cordeiro
> 	Support to "Iraqi Social Forum translators' team"
> 	international - دولية
> Sabiha Ben Ammar
> [...]

Gershom Kabaso,r.,
National Coordinator ,
Zambia Social Forum
 Email:gersheek@...
 Zamsof@...
 PO BOX CA 131 Castle Lusaka
 Cell Phone: +260 977 46 72 86
                     +260 950 72 11 22

Regresar a la vista por fechas: Hilado o llano