• Iraq Social Forum

Re: STATEMENT WITH NO LINK?

from "Martina Pignatti M." on Jul 11, 2013 05:54 PM
Dear all,
today I'm travelling so I cannot check email often. We cannot make
changes once the statement has been disseminated, the final version is
the one I sent today with the last revision on the INTERPRETERS. It has
been already sent to several mailinglists. We'll have time next week to
promote the Iraqi Social Forum with links in English and Arabic.
Best
martina

Return to date view: threaded or flat