• Iraq Social Forum

RE: IMPORTANT, international participants and visa issues

de parte de sabiha ben ammar on 2013-08-07 10:34
Désolée de ne pas avoir en enregistré la CGTT avec ce qui se passe en Tunisie, nous participerons probablement sur le forum étendu dans quelques jours.solidairement
Sabiha Hamza Ben AmmarMembre du bureau confédéral de la Confédération Générale Tunisienne du Travailchargée de la femme et l'Espace PublicMobile: 25 931 645

Subject: Re: [Iraq Social Forum] IMPORTANT,	international participants and visa issues
From: mfanonmendesfrance@...
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 17:43:09 +0200
To: iraq-social-forum-english@...

I Will register in a few days
In solidarity

Envoyé de mon iPad
Le 6 août 2013 à 17:29, "Martina Pignatti M." <martina.pignatti@...> a écrit :

     Dear all,

      our call for the ISF has been spread through the ICSSI and NCCI
      newsletters too, and more internationals are registering. We are
      now at 23 international participants registered for ISF in Baghdad
      (plus 3 Iraqis who registered here by mistake) and 18 VERY
      INTERESTING PROPOSALS for the Extended ISF. You find all
        registrations in the attachment, please check who's there
      from your country. I'm not sending you personal information of
      participants but email address is there, please do not share this
      file with others.

      Some of them will have problems in accessing Iraqi Embassies,
      since one is not present in their country (e.g. Croatia, in
      Europe), or they cannot reach it (e.g. people of Christian
      Peacemaker Team in KRG cannot go back to their country to get the
      visa and would need to travel directly from Sulaymanyia to
      Baghdad). For all these reasons, and to avoid complicated and
      differentiated procedures, it would be much better for all
        participants to receive a visa letter from Iraqi authorities,
        and get the visa at Baghdad airport. We need to know from
      the ISF Committee in Baghdad if this is possible for all
      internationals, or if we should send you specific information on
      visa problems of each participant.

      We need to decide very soon if we should send an official
      invitation letter to international registered participants (signed
      by an officially registered Iraqi NGO) and tell them to apply for
      visa at the closest Iraqi embassy, or not.

      Thanks to our Iraqi friends for figuring this out, I know it's
      terribly complicated to get a clear reply from Iraqi
      authorities!!!

      Best

      Martina

--
Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1375803668181

<ISF Registrations August 6.xls>

--
Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1375804372150

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano