• Iraq Social Forum

RE: Chat of International Committee for ISF tomorrow, Wednesday 14th of August

from "Sergio Cordeiro - language-wise" on Aug 13, 2013 03:35 PM
Thanks Martina. I will try my best to take part in the chat tomorrow
although I might need to leave a bit earlier as I’m travelling in the
afternoon/early evening. Regarding the interpreter training, I wonder if we
are still in a position to hold the training at the end of August or if we
will finally need to go into the first week in September but I suppose we
can discuss this tomorrow.

Looking forward to talking to you then.

Best wishes,

_____________________________________

Sergio Cordeiro, BA(Hons), MCIL, ATA, ASETRAD

Linguist – Translator – Interpreter

Director

language-wise, s.l.
Calle Mayor, 21 1º  28013 Madrid - Spain

tel. & fax +34 91 365 76 25  mobile +34 651 888 999

email s.cordeiro@...

 <http://www.language-wise.com/> www.language-wise.com

A UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN 15038 certified company.