• Iraq Social Forum

Re: Chat of International Committee for ISF tomorrow, Wednesday 21st of August

de parte de Terry Rockefeller on 2013-08-21 12:20
Dears,
I will miss today's chat as I need to attend the Guantanamo 9/11 hearings
and I was told that there is no longer public wifi access on the army base
where I will be.  I will read the chat and send comments tonight.  I will
be on next week's chat.

Terry

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Martina Pignatti M. <
martina.pignatti@...> wrote:

>  Dear all,
>
> the International Solidarity Committee for the Iraqi Social Forum (ISF)
> will have the next Skype chat tomorrow, Wednesday 21st of August, at 14:00
> GMT (that is 16:00 in Italy, 17:00 in Iraq)*, dedicated in particular to
> the Extended Forum.**
> ** *
> The text of our last chat can be read here:
>
> http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting7 <http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/isc-meeting5>
>

> Draft agenda for tomorrow:
> - quick updates from the Iraqi committee
> - facilitation of the Extended ISF:
> 1) reviewing proposals registered till now
> 1) reviewing categories of activities;
> 2) who will manage facilitation for each category;
> 3) how can we recruit and train the Extension Team in Baghdad
>
> Meanwhile I inform you that we have 30 proposals of Extended activities,
> and 49 internationals who registered to go to Baghdad and sent their
> passports! Others may send their passports in the coming days.
> The interpreters training will take place in Shaqlawa on August 25-29,
> it's confirmed!
>
> In Solidarity,
> Martina
> www.unponteper.it
> www.iraqicivilsociety.org
>

> --
> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1376407757234<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/08/1376407757234>

> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1377020870478<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/08/1377020870478>

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano