the International Solidarity Committee for the Iraqi Social
Forum (ISF) will have the next Skype chat today, Wednesday 28th
of August, at 14:00 GMT (that is 16:00 in Italy, 17:00 in Iraq).
Draft agenda for today:
- updates from the Iraqi committee
- updates on the interpreters'training (happening these days)
- financial situation of the ISF and financial support asked by
some international participants
- first risk assessment to be sent to all international
- Tele-Exchanges to be organized by our organizations during the
ISF, with groups meeting in parallel in Baghdad and elsewhere.
Let's share our intentions to organize such events, to make the
Extended ISF a real option to build/consolidate bridges to Iraq!
Hoping a war on Syria will not screw up soon the whole Middle
Eastern region, more than it is already :-(