• Iraq Social Forum

Re: Chat of International Committee for ISF tomorrow IN ARABIC ONLY

de parte de "Martina Pignatti M." on 2013-09-10 16:44
Thanks anyway Ahmad,
has the Iraqi Social Forum been presented/discussed at the Tunis meeting
of the Maghreb-Mashreq Social Forum? What was the feedback of people?
Best
Martina

Il 10/09/13 18:16, ahmad jaradat ha scritto:
> Thanks Martina
> really I am so sorry not to be in this important chat as I will in my
> way from Tunisia to Amman ..
> Have nice and good chat
> -- Best
> AHMAD JARADAT
> The Alternative Information Center
> Senior Project Coordinator, RESEARCHER
> ahmadja@...
> PHONE: +970 52 2375031 / + 970 59 9814600
> Tel: +972 2 277 5444
> Fax: +972 2 2775445
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013, at 05:37 PM, Martina Pignatti M. wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> due to major committments of some of us (mobilizing for peace in
>> Syria!), the chat of the International Solidarity Committee for the
>> Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) will be done in *ARABIC ONLY*, tomorrow:
>> Wednesday 11th of September, at 14:00 GMT (that is 16:00 in Italy,
>> 17:00 in Iraq)*. We hope not only Iraqis, but people from the Arab
>> world and all those who understand some Arabic will participate as
>> well.* We will get a report in English in this mailinglist after the
>> chat.
>> Sorry for this change in plans, but in recent chats there was little
>> participation of internationals, and for Iraqis it's very complicated
>> to have a chat with simultaneous English-Arabic translation. We need
>> now to get as many info as possible from them.
>> Some good news for you:
>> - the whole ISF committee approved a new risk assessment (will be
>> sent soon to registered participants) and is convinced there are no
>> major risks for internationals coming for the ISF, they insist we go!
>> - ISF secretariat was able to get the national theater for the formal
>> opening of ISF, on Sept 26!
>> - UNDP wants to support the ISF process after the forum!
>> - the Ministry of Environment will produce 2000 bags for the ISF,
>> with the ISF logo, adding info on environmental protection!
>> - Obama, Putin and al-Assad may give peace a chance
>> In Solidarity,
>> Martina
>> www.unponteper.it <http://www.unponteper.it>
>> www.iraqicivilsociety.org <http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org>
>> --
>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1378824794021
>> <http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/09/1378824794021>
>> questions.
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - Does exactly what it says on the tin
>

> --
> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1378830412801
> <http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/09/1378830412801>
> questions.

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano