• Iraq Social Forum

RE: Chat of International Committee for ISF tomorrow IN ARABIC ONLY

from sabiha ben ammar on Sep 11, 2013 06:10 AM
Bonjour à tous,ce sont effectivement de bonnes nouvelles Martina.quant au forum machrek maghreb, j'y etais et tout le monde soutien le FSI nous espérons tous que les politiques nous laisserons le mener à bien.pour le skype d aujourd hui je ne pourrai pas y assister pour cause de travail.au prochain j espère
Sabiha Hamza Ben AmmarMembre du bureau confédéral de la Confédération Générale Tunisienne du Travailchargée de la femme et l'Espace PublicMobile: 25 931 645

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 19:49:03 +0200
From: martina.pignatti@...
To: iraq-social-forum-english@...
Subject: Re: [Iraq Social Forum] Chat of International Committee for ISF	tomorrow IN ARABIC ONLY

    You can contact Ismaeel Dawood. His
      skype name is: ismaeeld2

      Il 10/09/13 19:17, mohamed samy ha scritto:

         ok wjere is you skybe acunt to add it

        On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 4:37 PM,
          Martina Pignatti M. <martina.pignatti@...>
          wrote:

              Dear all,

                due to major committments of some of us (mobilizing for
                peace in Syria!), the chat of the International
                Solidarity Committee for the Iraqi Social Forum (ISF)
                will be done in ARABIC ONLY, tomorrow: Wednesday
                11th of September, at 14:00 GMT (that is 16:00 in Italy,
                17:00 in Iraq). We hope not only Iraqis, but people
                  from the Arab world and all those who understand some
                  Arabic will participate as well. We will get a
                report in English in this mailinglist after the chat.

                Sorry for this change in plans, but in recent chats
                there was little participation of internationals, and
                for Iraqis it's very complicated to have a chat with
                simultaneous English-Arabic translation. We need now to
                get as many info as possible from them.

                Some good news for you:

                - the whole ISF committee approved a new risk assessment
                (will be sent soon to registered participants) and is
                convinced there are no major risks for internationals
                coming for the ISF, they insist we go!

                - ISF secretariat was able to get the national theater
                for the formal opening of ISF, on Sept 26!

                - UNDP wants to support the ISF process after the forum!

                - the Ministry of Environment will produce 2000 bags for
                the ISF, with the ISF logo, adding info on environmental
                protection!

                - Obama, Putin and al-Assad may give peace a chance

                In Solidarity,

                Martina

                www.unponteper.it

                www.iraqicivilsociety.org