• Iraq Social Forum

  • Statement against aggression on Syria, signed by CSOs of the Arab world

    from martinapm on Sep 12, 2013 05:52 PM
    I attach in English and Arabic a very important statement signed by 366
    civil society organizations of the Arab world (few Iraqi networks
    included) against a military aggression on Syria. Let's hope Syrians can
    get rid of dictatorship without additional bombs on their heads.
    Our Iraqi friends may want to forward the statement to the arabic list
    of the ISF as well (and publish it in the ICSSI websites).

    Back to our issues, I was told yesterday's chat on the ISF was very
    positive and many interesting information have been shared, I ask Iraqi
    activists to send the english report to this list. Thanks!

    In Peace,
    Martina
    www.unponteper.it
    www.iraqicivilsociety.org

    Thread Outline:
  • RE: Statement against aggression on Syria, signed by CSOs of the Arab world

    from هدىعليان on Sep 12, 2013 09:39 PM
    مرحبا
    نشكر جهودكم في الدفاع عن الشعب السوري الشقيق وعن سوريا العروبة
    كل التحية والتقدير لجهودكم
    هدى عليان
    فلسطين