• Iraq Social Forum

Re: Fwd: FW: Summary of the meeting of the Preparatory Committee of the Iraqi Social Forum

from "Martina Pignatti M." on Sep 16, 2013 12:20 AM
Thanks a lot Ali, you are all doing a great job in Baghdad!!!!!

Now we urgently need:
- news on the visa letters, internationals are waiting for them in order
to buy their flights
- the draft program of the forum, even if it is in Arabic and even if
you will change it soon
- a few Iraqi volunteers that can work on the Extended Forum
- the risk assessment of the second week of September, that will
unfortunately include the last wave of attacks :-(

*Since we are getting very close to the ISF, can we have an
international chat this week on Wednesday, Sept 18, at 14:00 GMT (that
is 16:00 in Italy, 17:00 in Iraq)?*

Best
Martina

Return to date view: threaded or flat