• Iraq Social Forum

Fwd: Iraqi Social Forum Program

de parte de ICSSI Baghdad on 2013-09-18 14:17
Dear all,
Only few days separate us from the first Iraqi Social Forum during the
period (26th-28th September) with the participation of more than 120
civilian and union groups, and a widely attendance of locals and
internationals.

Attached you can find the program of the forum in both *Arabic and
English*languages, in order to contribute effectively in its work, and
it would be
very useful for the organizers of the activities in order to be well
prepared for their activities which they are organizing during the forum
days.

At the end we would like to thank all those who helped us in the
preparations with advice, support or solidarity, and we hope to see you all
in the forum to achieve together our goal for Another Iraq Possible ...

Best Regards

*
*

*Eng. Taif Sabah Alwachi*