• Iraq Social Forum

Re: Final program Iraqi Social Forum

de parte de Jason Nardi en 21/09/2013 07:36
hi Martina, Ismaeel and everybody,

Although I have not participated in this group and will not be able to
attend, I want to congratulate everybody for the amazing effort and wish
you a great forum.

in solidarity

Jason Nardi
Italy
Il giorno 20/set/2013 17:27, "Martina Pignatti M." <
martina.pignatti@...> ha scritto:

> Here comes the final progam of the forum, in different versions!
> Ismaeel just did a final addition, a donor from Spain was missing in the
> end.
>
> Iraqis are printing Arabic+English, but we can use also the separate pdf
> files to spread the program internationally. We plan to have an
> international press release on Monday, to which the program could be
> attached in order to disseminate it.
>
> More news soon, and congratulations to the Iraqis for building such an
> important event!!!!
>
> Best
> Martina
>

> --
> Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/**iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-**
> social-forum-english/archive/**2013/09/1379691493670<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/09/1379691493670>

Regresar a la vista por fechas: Hilado o llano