• Iraq Social Forum

Re: Thank you

from noemi on Sep 30, 2013 05:36 PM
Dear Ali
it is so touching to read your message!

Uou have achieved something unimaginable organizing the first Iraqi Social Forum!

A new route has been mapped, a route of peace, social justice, dignity and dialogue and now the Maghreb-Machrek Social Forum is closer than before.
I hope I can be there with you soon to testify my complete admiration for your country and people, for the cultural heritage you have in your wonderful and so ancient land.
Sincerely big hugs
Noemi Colombo

________________________________
 Da: Iraqi social forum <info@...>
A: iraq-social-forum-english@...
Inviato: Lunedì 30 Settembre 2013 12:05
Oggetto: [Iraq Social Forum] Thank you

----- Messaggio inoltrato -----

  This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (info@...) Add cleanup rule | More info

Dear
friends
Hope
this e mail finds you well. It was our pleasure, and privilege that you came to
Baghdad to witness the launch of the first ISF activities. Your presence and
solidarity with Iraqi peoples’ issues was an additional motivation to the
activists of the ISF preparatory committee, secretarial, and volunteers who
worked for months to organize this huge event that was able, with our limited
resources to attract more than 170 activities that dealt with different issues
of the Iraqi society, and the registration of 3000 participant.
Yes, our
Iraqi society is heading towards gathering the efforts into one solid unity, as
a result of networking that took place during the forum between activists and
organizations, to turn the page of scattered, unorganized civil activity, thus
we feel like we are on the right track towards “Anther Iraq IS Possible”.
We
also thank our international friends, who couldn’t come to Baghdad for one
reason or the other, who participated in solidarity activities with Iraqi
people through a verity of activities that deeply enhanced the activists’
enthusiasm, and introduced the people of Iraq’s issues to the international
public opinion.
Once
again, we thank you for the solidarity that you generously offered the Iraqi
people by coming to Baghdad, or through the activities of the Extended Iraqi
Social Forum. We wish that we have been successful in reflecting a good image
of Iraq and its’ people.
You
all are welcome anytime to your Iraq
Ali Saheb
Iraqi Social Forum Coordinator
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
isf.iraq@...
info@...
www.iraqsf.org
skype: ali_ros87