• Iraq Social Forum

Re: Thank you

from icssi Editor Balsam on Oct 02, 2013 09:11 PM
The honour is ours desr to have such a devoted woman between us in Baghdad. truly I learned a lot from you .
Wish you more and more fulfilled life through giving for Iraqies  and humanity.
Best,
Balsam

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Terry Rockefeller <terrykayrockefeller@...>
Date: 02/10/2013  9:09 PM  (GMT+03:00)
To: iraq-social-forum-english@...
Subject: Re: [Iraq Social Forum] Thank you

Dear All,
It was an honor and a privilege and a truly amazing and glorious experience to be with you in Baghdad!  While the toll of violence in your beautiful city breaks my heart, I deeply believe there will be a new day of peace, human rights, dignity and nonviolence as the youth of Iraq rise up and take their positions of leadership!

Love to all,
Terry

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 6:05 AM, Iraqi social forum <info@...> wrote:
Dear friends

Hope this e mail finds you well. It was our pleasure, and privilege that you came to Baghdad to witness the launch of the first ISF activities. Your presence and solidarity with Iraqi peoples’ issues was an additional motivation to the activists of the ISF preparatory committee, secretarial, and volunteers who worked for months to organize this huge event that was able, with our limited resources to attract more than 170 activities that dealt with different issues of the Iraqi society, and the registration of 3000 participant.

Yes, our Iraqi society is heading towards gathering the efforts into one solid unity, as a result of networking that took place during the forum between activists and organizations, to turn the page of scattered, unorganized civil activity, thus we feel like we are on the right track towards “Anther Iraq IS Possible”.

We also thank our international friends, who couldn’t come to Baghdad for one reason or the other, who participated in solidarity activities with Iraqi people through a verity of activities that deeply enhanced the activists’ enthusiasm, and introduced the people of Iraq’s issues to the international public opinion.

Once again, we thank you for the solidarity that you generously offered the Iraqi people by coming to Baghdad, or through the activities of the Extended Iraqi Social Forum. We wish that we have been successful in reflecting a good image of Iraq and its’ people.

You all are welcome anytime to your Iraq

Ali Saheb
Iraqi Social Forum Coordinator
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
isf.iraq@...
info@...
www.iraqsf.org
skype: ali_ros87