• Iraq Social Forum

RE: Thank you

from sabiha ben ammar on Oct 03, 2013 06:56 AM
Bonjour tout le monde,Grand bravo à tout ceux qui se sont déplacés pour le forum social Irakien et aux Irakiens qui ont su relever le défi d' organiser ce forum avec toutes les difficultés du moment à gérer . GRAND BRAVO ET MERCI POUR CETTE LEÇON DE COURAGE ET DE PERSEVERENCE.
Sabiha Hamza Ben AmmarCGTT/TUNISIEMobile: 25 931 645

Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 23:53:12 +0200
From: martina.pignatti@...
To: iraq-social-forum-english@...
Subject: Re: [Iraq Social Forum] Thank you

    Dear all,

      the ISF has been a wonderful experience, at a personal and at a
      collective level! Ismaeel and I are now spending a week writing
      articles and giving speeches in Italian events on the ISF, so we
      have little time left for emails :-)

      I send you the picture of some people who gathered in Pisa (Italy)
      today to watch pictures and short videos about the ISF. Overall we
      were about 25 people, and everybody was amazed by our achievements
      in Baghdad.

      Ismaeel was in Perugia yesterday for other events on ISF, and is
      leaving for Sicily tomorrow morning. The Extended Iraqi Social
      Forum continues! If you are organizing or have organized events in
      your countries please send a few lines of report and a picture to
      Toon <isf.extensionteam@...>, who's doing the report
      of the Extended ISF.

      Thanks a lot to all of you and huge congratulations to the Iraqis
      for making a dream come true!!!

      Best

      Martina

      www.unponteper.it

      Il 30/09/13 12:05, Iraqi social forum ha scritto:

          Dear
              friends
          Hope
              this e mail finds you well. It was our pleasure, and
              privilege that you came to
              Baghdad to witness the launch of the first ISF activities.
              Your presence and
              solidarity with Iraqi peoples’ issues was an additional
              motivation to the
              activists of the ISF preparatory committee, secretarial,
              and volunteers who
              worked for months to organize this huge event that was
              able, with our limited
              resources to attract more than 170 activities that dealt
              with different issues
              of the Iraqi society, and the registration of 3000
              participant.
          Yes, our
              Iraqi society is heading towards gathering the efforts
              into one solid unity, as
              a result of networking that took place during the forum
              between activists and
              organizations, to turn the page of scattered, unorganized
              civil activity, thus
              we feel like we are on the right track towards “Anther
              Iraq IS Possible”.
          We
              also thank our international friends, who couldn’t come to
              Baghdad for one
              reason or the other, who participated in solidarity
              activities with Iraqi
              people through a verity of activities that deeply enhanced
              the activists’
              enthusiasm, and introduced the people of Iraq’s issues to
              the international
              public opinion.
          Once
              again, we thank you for the solidarity that you generously
              offered the Iraqi
              people by coming to Baghdad, or through the activities of
              the Extended Iraqi
              Social Forum. We wish that we have been successful in
              reflecting a good image
              of Iraq and its’ people.
          You
              all are welcome anytime to your Iraq

            Ali Saheb

              Iraqi Social Forum
                Coordinator
              ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
              isf.iraq@...
              info@...

                www.iraqsf.org
              skype: ali_ros87