• Iraq Social Forum

  • Follow-up chat after the Iraqi Social Forum

    from martinapm on Oct 29, 2013 03:05 PM
    Dear friends,

    we learnt that the Iraqi Social Forum Preparatory Committee is meeting
    this afternoon in Baghdad, to discuss about their participation in the
    next events related to the World Social Forum, and about how to spread
    internationally information about the great Iraqi Social Forum we had!

    *Let's have a chat of the International Solidarity Committee for the
    Iraqi Social Forum tomorrow, Wednesday 30th of October, at 6 pm Iraqi
    time (4pm in Central European Time)*. The chat will be in English and
    Arabic. In order to participate, contact my Skype user: martinapm

    Tomorrow we can hear about the decisions of the ISF Committee and make
    proposals to support them, from the international side. Sorry for
    calling for his meeting at the last moment, anyway I will send a report
    to this mailinglist so that everyone can read it and comment afterwards.

    We should be able to spread, by the end of this week, an international
    statement in English and Arabic on the Iraqi Social Forum, attaching
    reports. If you published an article or posted pictures and videos on
    the Iraqi Social Forum, in any language, please share the link with us.

    Thankyou all, and
    Warm Regards

    Martina

    www.unponteper.it
    www.iraqicivilsociety.org

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Follow-up chat after the Iraqi Social Forum

    from judith on Oct 29, 2013 06:34 PM
    Oh and by the way, on the subject of certificates for the people that Sergio and Nayua trained, as this was not a Babels project, I would be happy to provide a certificate on ly association's headed paper for all the trainees if someone sends me a list of their names....

    In solidarity

    Judith

    Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android - En savoir plus.

    Message du : 29/10/2013 16:03
    De : "Martina Pignatti M. " <martina.pignatti@...>
    A : iraq-social-forum-english@...
    Copie à :
    Sujet : [Iraq Social Forum] Follow-up chat after the Iraqi Social Forum

    --
    Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383059120576

  • RE: Follow-up chat after the Iraqi Social Forum

    from sabiha ben ammar on Oct 30, 2013 07:10 AM
    Bonjour Martina,Très heureuse d'avoir de vos nouvelles et je suis partante pour de nouvelles activités, seulement le mercredi généralement je suis au bureau jusqu'à 18H.Je suivrai donc le PV de votre Tchat. Merci et à bientot.NB: si changement d'horaire prière m'avertir
    Sabiha Hamza Ben AmmarMembre du bureau confédéral de la Confédération Générale Tunisienne du Travailchargée de la femme et l'Espace PublicMobile: 25 931 645

    Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:03:47 +0100
    From: martina.pignatti@...
    To: iraq-social-forum-english@...

[...]

    from Feroz Mehdi on Oct 29, 2013 03:20 PM
    I will join the chat
    thanks
    feroz

    --
    Feroz Mehdi
    Middle East and Asia Program

    • Re: Follow-up chat after the Iraqi Social Forum

      from abdu_abdulkarem on Oct 29, 2013 03:42 PM
      Hello all
      I'll try to be there if have no other obligation ...
      My Skype ID :
      abdulkarem92

      Best ...

      Abdulkarem A. Abbas / Volunteer at Iraqi Social Forum.

      On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 6:19 PM, Feroz Mehdi <feroz@...> wrote:

      >  I will join the chat
      > thanks
      > feroz
      >

      > On 2013-10-29 11:03 AM, Martina Pignatti M. wrote:
      >
      > Dear friends,
      >
      > we learnt that the Iraqi Social Forum Preparatory Committee is meeting
      > this afternoon in Baghdad, to discuss about their participation in the next
      > events related to the World Social Forum, and about how to spread
      > internationally information about the great Iraqi Social Forum we had!
      >
      > *Let's have a chat of the International Solidarity Committee for the
      > Iraqi Social Forum tomorrow, Wednesday 30th of October, at 6 pm Iraqi time
      > (4pm in Central European Time)*. The chat will be in English and Arabic.
      > In order to participate, contact my Skype user: martinapm
      >
      > Tomorrow we can hear about the decisions of the ISF Committee and make
      > proposals to support them, from the international side. Sorry for calling
      > for his meeting at the last moment, anyway I will send a report to this
      > mailinglist so that everyone can read it and comment afterwards.
      >
      > We should be able to spread, by the end of this week, an international
      > statement in English and Arabic on the Iraqi Social Forum, attaching
      > reports. If you published an article or posted pictures and videos on the
      > Iraqi Social Forum, in any language, please share the link with us.
      >
      > Thankyou all, and
      > Warm Regards
      >
      > Martina
      >
      > www.unponteper.it
      > www.iraqicivilsociety.org
      >

      > --
      > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383059120576<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/10/1383059120576>

      > Feroz Mehdi
      > Middle East and Asia Program
      > Alternatives
      > 3720 Avenue du Parc, bureau 300
      > Montreal, Qc. Canada H2X 2J1
      > Phone:  +1 514-982-6606; ext. 2247
      > Fax:  +1 514-982-6122www.alternatives.ca
      >

      > --
      > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383060038339<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/10/1383060038339>

      • Re: Follow-up chat after the Iraqi Social Forum

        from tkrockefeller on Oct 29, 2013 04:05 PM
        I will be there -- 10AM my time!
        Terry

        On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Abdulkarem A. Al-Saiedie <
        abdulkaremful@...> wrote:

        > Hello all
        > I'll try to be there if have no other obligation ...
        > My Skype ID :
        > abdulkarem92
        >

        > Best ...
        >
        > Abdulkarem A. Abbas / Volunteer at Iraqi Social Forum.
        >

        > On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 6:19 PM, Feroz Mehdi <feroz@...>wrote:
        >
        >>  I will join the chat
        >> thanks
        >> feroz
        >>

        >> On 2013-10-29 11:03 AM, Martina Pignatti M. wrote:
        >>
        >> Dear friends,
        >>
        >> we learnt that the Iraqi Social Forum Preparatory Committee is meeting
        >> this afternoon in Baghdad, to discuss about their participation in the next
        >> events related to the World Social Forum, and about how to spread
        >> internationally information about the great Iraqi Social Forum we had!
        >>
        >> *Let's have a chat of the International Solidarity Committee for the
        >> Iraqi Social Forum tomorrow, Wednesday 30th of October, at 6 pm Iraqi time
        >> (4pm in Central European Time)*. The chat will be in English and Arabic.
        >> In order to participate, contact my Skype user: martinapm
        >>
        >> Tomorrow we can hear about the decisions of the ISF Committee and make
        >> proposals to support them, from the international side. Sorry for calling
        >> for his meeting at the last moment, anyway I will send a report to this
        >> mailinglist so that everyone can read it and comment afterwards.
        >>
        >> We should be able to spread, by the end of this week, an international
        >> statement in English and Arabic on the Iraqi Social Forum, attaching
        >> reports. If you published an article or posted pictures and videos on the
        >> Iraqi Social Forum, in any language, please share the link with us.
        >>
        >> Thankyou all, and
        >> Warm Regards
        >>
        >> Martina
        >>
        >> www.unponteper.it
        >> www.iraqicivilsociety.org
        >>

        >> --
        >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383059120576<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/10/1383059120576>
        >>

        >> --
        >> Feroz Mehdi
        >> Middle East and Asia Program
        >> Alternatives
        >> 3720 Avenue du Parc, bureau 300
        >> Montreal, Qc. Canada H2X 2J1
        >> Phone:  +1 514-982-6606; ext. 2247
        >> Fax:  +1 514-982-6122www.alternatives.ca
        >>

        >> --
        >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383060038339<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/10/1383060038339>

        > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383061346939<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/10/1383061346939>

        • Re: Follow-up chat after the Iraqi Social Forum

          from martinapm on Oct 29, 2013 06:55 PM
          I'm glad so many people can join us tomorrow!
          Please watch the time online, in Europe we just changed time to standard
          zone so for example in Boston it will be 11 am.
          Best
          martina

          Il 29/10/13 17:04, Terry Rockefeller ha scritto:
> [...]
          >         Fax:+1 514-982-6122  <tel:%2B1%20514-982-6122>
          >         www.alternatives.ca  <http://www.alternatives.ca>
          >

          >         --
          >         Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383060038339
          >         <http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/10/1383060038339>

          >         for questions.
          >

          >     --
          >     Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383061346939
          >     <http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/10/1383061346939>

          >     questions.
          >

          > --
          > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383062750007
          > <http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/10/1383062750007>
          > questions.

        • Re: Follow-up chat after the Iraqi Social Forum

          from ToonB on Oct 29, 2013 05:07 PM
          I will be there as well!

          2013/10/29 Terry Rockefeller <terrykayrockefeller@...>

> [...]
          >>> Feroz Mehdi
          >>> Middle East and Asia Program
          >>> Alternatives
          >>> 3720 Avenue du Parc, bureau 300
          >>> Montreal, Qc. Canada H2X 2J1
          >>> Phone:  +1 514-982-6606; ext. 2247
          >>> Fax:  +1 514-982-6122www.alternatives.ca
          >>>

          >>> --
          >>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383060038339<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/10/1383060038339>

          >> --
          >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383061346939<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/10/1383061346939>

          > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383062750007<http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/10/1383062750007>

  • Re: Follow-up chat after the Iraqi Social Forum

    from ahmad jaradat on Oct 29, 2013 07:35 PM
    Geart Martina.. I try be to be in the meeting

    --

    AHMAD JARADAT
    The Alternative Information Center

    [1]www.unponteper.it

    [2]www.iraqicivilsociety.org

    --

    Archive: [3]http://openfsm.net/[…]/1383059120576

    References

    1. http://www.unponteper.it/
    2. http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/
    3. http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2013/10/1383059120576
    4. mailto:iraq-social-forum-english@...
    5. mailto:iraq-social-forum-english-manager@...

                              unladen european swallow

  • Re: Follow-up chat after the Iraqi Social Forum

    from judith on Oct 29, 2013 03:19 PM
    Hello all,

    I am doing a very urgent translation job right now. If there is any question that concerns interpretation, just drop me an email and I will joint the Skype for a few minutes. Otherwise I'm afraid I can't take the time to be with you :-(

    Apologies and best wishes to you all

    De : "Martina Pignatti M. " <martina.pignatti@...>
    A : iraq-social-forum-english@...
[...]

    from laura silvia battaglia on Oct 29, 2013 03:06 PM
    Ok ci dovrei essere!
    Ls

    Inviato da iPad