• Iraq Social Forum

Re: Iraqi Social Forum committee and ICSSI at the international council of the World Social Forum

from Olfa Mohamed on Dec 17, 2013 10:01 AM
Bonjour tout le monde
Merci Martina pour l'information

Cordialement

Olfa Mohamed
Architecte d'intérieur
Accompagnatrice à la LET
Num:21385534
E-mail: Olfa.mohamed@...
Member of the International Feminist Network
Member of the Optimum Women and Youth Empowerment
Foundation<https://www.facebook.com/optimumfoundation>

Return to date view: threaded or flat