• Iraq Social Forum

Re: HAPPY NEW YAER

from Olfa Mohamed on Jan 01, 2015 04:18 PM
As the New Year going to start, I wish, may the good times live on in our
memories and may we learn lessons, from the troubling times that will make
us stronger and better than ever.
Have a promising and fulfilling New Year

Return to date view: threaded or flat