• Iraq Social Forum

  • Program of Iraqi Social Forum and ICSSI in Tunis

    from martinapm on Mar 22, 2015 06:24 PM
    Dear all,
    for Alison, Sabiha, Gershom and all other friends we will meet in Tunis,
    you find attached the program of the main activities organized by the
    Iraqi Social Forum and ICSSI partners in the WSF. Come and meet us
    there! The last activity has been changed by us with respect to the
    printed program, just follow the attached leaflet.
    Warmly,
    Martina
    www.iraqicivilsociety.org

    Thread Outline:
  • RE: Program of Iraqi Social Forum and ICSSI in Tunis

    from sabiha ben ammar on Mar 22, 2015 09:14 PM
    THANK YOU MARTINA.

    Sabiha Hamza Ben Ammar
    CGTT/ COMITE FEMMEMobile: 25 931 645 / 29 134 679

    > Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 19:06:56 +0100
    > From: martina.pignatti@...
    > To: iraq-social-forum-english@...
    > Subject: [Iraq Social Forum] Program of Iraqi Social Forum and ICSSI in Tunis
    >
    > Dear all,
    > for Alison, Sabiha, Gershom and all other friends we will meet in Tunis,
    > you find attached the program of the main activities organized by the
    > Iraqi Social Forum and ICSSI partners in the WSF. Come and meet us
    > there! The last activity has been changed by us with respect to the
    > printed program, just follow the attached leaflet.
    > Warmly,
    > Martina
    > www.iraqicivilsociety.org
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2015/03/1427048662581

  • RE: Program of Iraqi Social Forum and ICSSI in Tunis

    from sabiha ben ammar on Mar 22, 2015 09:02 PM