• Iraq Social Forum

RE: Greetings from Iraq

from NOZHA ACTIVISTE on Aug 06, 2015 10:45 AM
Hello dear Martina,
I hope you are fine.
 I want to participate in the second session of the ISF that will be held on the 01st- 03rd Oct 2015 in Baghdad.If it is possible also I suggest  to intervene
 in the subject "Transitional Justice" as I'm expert in this field .
Can I help you in the preparation on this Forum?as ideas and suggestions...
Best regards
Ben Fredj Nozha
Internatinal obsevatory oh human rights  (president)

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 19:03:17 +0200
From: martina.pignatti@...
To: iraq-social-forum-english@...; ole.m.y.pedersen@...
CC: tyler@...
Subject: Re: [Iraq Social Forum] Greetings from Iraq

    Dear Ali and all friends of this
      international solidarity list,

      we are ready to start preparations for this new adventure, and
      with ICSSI we committ to work soon to spread internationally the
      invitation and start registration procedures for internationals.
      Daesh will not enter Baghdad but our activists will invade the
      city in October, keep ready ;-)

      Warmly, with Best Ramandan Wishes to all,

      Martina

                Martina Pignatti Morano

                Presidente

                ph. +39 0644702906

                martina.pignatti@...

                Un ponte per...

                P.zza Vittorio Emanuele II 132 00185 Rome, Italy

                www.unponteper.it

                Il
                    5x1000 a Un ponte per... CF: 96232290583

      Il 02/07/15 13:57, Iraqi social forum ha scritto:

          Dear friends and colleagues
          Greetings from Iraq
          As our country witnesses the
            longest series of violence events, resulted in hundreds of
            innocent Iraqi causalities, who had no guilt, other than
            being Iraqis who had out up with long years of dictatorship
            and mtilitary coups; then other years of occupation ant its
            outcomes of corruption and quota system; hence, the Iraqi
            civil movements had to rise up to it's responsibility,
            trying to improve our reality.
          We the ISF were a part of that wide
            civil movement in Iraq, and we organized the first session
            of the ISF in Sept 2013. Today, as I write to you this e
            mail, the ISF secretariat is doing its best to prepare the
            second session of the ISF that will be held on the 01st-
            03rd Oct 2015 in Baghdad. We have the ambition to organize
            parallel activities in other provinces.
          Despite all the difficulties, we
            called for volunteering in helping with organizing the
            second session.  We were amazed with the size of the
            response we got for volunteering. During the first week, we
            had 100 Young men and women volunteering for the second
            session, and some of them, to our greatest pleasure, we form
            all over the country and some neighboring Arabic countries
            as well.  We've also called for all the Iraqi civil
            movements to register their activities with in the second
            session program.
          One of the most important event
            that we are trying to organize will be the Baghdad Marathon,
            which we are planning to make it synchronized with the ISF
            and will be on the 2nd Oct 2015 in Baghdad's streets.
          You have generously provided us
            with your solidarity and support; for that we are in deep
            gratitude.. Thank you and we are looking forward to hear
            from you
          Kind Regards

          Ali Saheb

            Iraqi Social Forum Coordinator

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

            isf.iraq@...

            info@...

            www.iraqsf.org

            skype: ali_ros87