Dear all,
for private messages make sure you write only to <martina.pignatti@unponteper.it> and not to the whole mailinglist list.
I really hope that all those who want to come to Baghdad can manage somehow to fundraise for their trip. ICSSI has very limited resources to fund international flights to Iraq during the whole year and we try to use them for experts who contribute to the ICSSI and ISF campaigns.
Warmly,
Martina

Il 20/08/15 14:40, Saleh Hachem ha scritto:
Salut Chère Martina
J'espère que tu vas bien
Merci pour votre é-mail
Je vous demande est ce que c'est possible pour moi d'intervenir dans le thème de la justice transitionnelle et aux Droits de l'Homme
au cours des transitions démocratiques en tant qu'expert formé par les ONG Internationales ( Haut Commissariat des Nations Unies, le PNUD et le Centre International de la Justice Transitionnelle ) dans le domaine de la réhabilitations des victimes de l'oppression et de la torture.
Je vous informe que notre association ne peut pas me couvrir les charges du transport et de l'hébergem ent.
Cordialement
Saleh Hachem
Membre du bureau directeur du Réseau Tunisien de la Justice Transitionnelle chargé de la formation et Vice Président de l'Observatoire International des Droits de l'Homme.

I can not come to Baghdad, because i have a judicail case at this time
 kind regards
Tarek Abdelall

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 10:47 AM, NOZHA ACTIVISTE <he_zar@live.fr> wrote:
Hi dear Martina,

I hope you are  fine.

Thank you for your email.I ask you if it is possible to  interfere  in Baghdah Forum about Transitional Justice as I'm expert in Transitional Justice and I

interfiere  in many countries about this theme as in  South Africa, Marroco,Libya.

Also I want to inform you that it is quite impossible for me to afford my own accomodation  and ticket because my association doesn't have funds.

I ask you  if there is  another possibility to help me for travelling Baghdad.

kind regards

ben fredj Nozha

International Obsevatory of Human Rights

Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 12:16:00 +0200
From: martina.pignatti@unponteper.it
To: iraq-social-forum-english@lists.openfsm.net
Subject: [Iraq Social Forum] Announcing Iraqi Social Forum on Civil Peace and Coexistence in Baghdad, October 2015

Dear all,
I forward you the ICSSI newsletter with the announcement of the Iraqi Social Forum 2015, please spread the news!
This year unfortunately ICSSI cannot cover travel or accommodation costs of internationals so I ask all of you to look for funding through your organizations, if you wish to travel to Baghdad. And register online as soon as possible, since you will need to apply for the visa at the Iraqi Ambassy in your country... not easy visa at the airport this time, we do not have an endorsement of an Iraqi institution.
But I'm sure we can put together an important international delegation, come on, registrations are open!!!
Warmly
Martina
www.unponteper.it
www.iraqicivilsociety.org

SUPPORT US

ICSSI WEBSITE

ICSSI SOCIAL NETWORK

FACEBOOK

ICCSI Newsletter n. 04 year 2015

Announcing the Iraqi Social Forum 2015. Join us in Baghdad!

A thematic Iraqi Social Forum on Coexistence and Civil Peace has been launched by Iraqi civil society organizations, and will take place in Baghdad from the 1st to the 3rd of October 2015. During the Forum we will host a Mini-Marathon for Peace to celebrate the International Day of Nonviolence on the 2nd of October. Read the call and register online! >>

Victory of anti-corruption protests in Iraq. Statement by the Iraqi Social Forum

The Iraqi Council of Representatives unanimously voted this week on a paper of reforms to combat corruption and government waste, that was approved by the Council of Ministers in an extraordinary session held last Sunday. This is a result of the public pressure produced in the past two weeks by massive social protests that took place in many Iraqi provinces. >>

Videos on demonstrations in Baghdad

Watch these exceptional videos on the demonstrations in Tahrir Sqare, Baghdad. People are singing, police smile at activists and distribute water to them, women feel confident enough to be in the crowd. Another Iraqi is possible, indeed! >>

After ISIS: Perspectives of Displaced Communities from Ninewa on Return to Iraq's Disputed Territory

Recently, military developments and international involvement have resulted in ISIS retreating from some areas previously under its control in Iraq. IDP communities struggle to return while the potential for renewed conflict remains alarmingly high. A report comissioned by PAX in order to prepare for conflict sensitive peace building programs. >>

Alternatives to War: Eight Things the US Should do Regarding Daesh

When it comes to dealing with US policy towards ISIS, there are two critical understandings. One requires rejecting George W. Bush's post-9/11 claim that the only choice was "we either go to war, or we let 'em get away with it." That was not the only choice for dealing with al Qaeda then, it is not the only choice for dealing with ISIS now. War or nothing is never the only choice. >>

Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1439635080284

logo UPP
Martina Pignatti Morano
Presidente
ph. +39 0644702906
martina.pignatti@unponteper.it

Un ponte per...
P.zza Vittorio Emanuele II 132 00185 Rome, Italy
www.unponteper.it
Il 5x1000 a Un ponte per... CF: 96232290583