• Iraq Social Forum

Re: Streaming of Iraqi Social Forum 2015 and today's demo in Baghdad

de parte de Jason Nardi en 02/10/2015 12:20
Thanks Martina and all of the Iraqi sf extended team!

Good work and... Have a great demo!

In solidarity,
Jason Nardi

Social Watch, Italy
On Oct 2, 2015 1:45 PM, "Martina Pignatti M." <
martina.pignatti@...> wrote:

> -------- Messaggio Inoltrato -------- Oggetto: Re: Participate in the
> Extended Iraqi Social Forum 2015! Data: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 13:38:26 +0200 Mittente:
> Iraqi Social Forum <isf.smtools@...> <isf.smtools@...> A: Toon
> Bijnens <bijnenstoon@...> <bijnenstoon@...>, المنتدى
> الاجتماعي العراقي <isf.iraq@...> <isf.iraq@...>
>
> Dear friends,
>
> I would like to notify you again that all livestreaming from the Iraqi
> Social Forum in Baghdad can be accessed from this link:
> https://bambuser.com/channel/hamzoz. Some activities/workshops might be
> livestreamed today or tomorrow. In any case, today you can again follow the
> protests in Baghdad from 5 p.m. Iraqi time via this link. Keep an eye on
> this page and the ICSSI website.
>
> Best regards,
> The ISF 2015 Extension Team
>
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 10:44 PM, Iraqi Social Forum <
> isf.smtools@...> wrote:
>
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> The Iraqi Social Forum 2015 on Coexistence and Civil Peace will take
>> place in Baghdad, Iraq from the 1st to the 3rd of October 2015. For
>> those who are not able to attend, *it is possible to articipate in the
>> Iraqi Social Forum 2015 from anywhere in the world!*
>>
>> Build a solidarity link with Iraqi civil society via internet. Register
>> through the online form as soon as possible, so the ISF 2015 Extension Team
>> can contact you in order to take part in the ISF 2015 from your part of the
>> world.
>>
>> See http://www.iraqicivilsociety.org/archives/4678
>>
>> Possibilities for taking part in the Extended Iraqi Social Forum:
>>
>> A) Organize a solidarity activity in your city to spread awareness on the
>> Iraqi situation and the ISF. You can do this before, during or after the
>> forum. We strongly advise you to take pictures or videos of the event and
>> send them to the Extended Iraqi Social Forum. These will be published on
>> the Facebook of the Iraqi Social Forum as an expression of solidarity
>> between your group and Iraqi civil society. If you plan to organize a
>> solidarity activity, please fill in the form below. Alternatively, you can
>> send pictures and videos of a solidarity activity to
>> isf.smtools@...
>>
>> B) Have an exchange with Iraqi civil society through via video-conference
>> between your group and a group at the ISF. This activity will take place on
>> Saturday October 3 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Baghdad time (GMT+3). A room at
>> the ISF will be equipped with internet connection and webcam allowing a
>> video-exchange between a group of civil society activists at the ISF in
>> Baghdad and your group, wherever you are, via Google Hangout (via audio and
>> text-chat). The extension team will add you to the Google Hangout group via
>> the email registered in the participation form. Find us via
>> isf.smtools@.... The ISF 2015 Extension Team will contact you to
>> confirm your participation.

> [...]

Regresar a la vista por fechas: Hilado o llano