• Iraq Social Forum

Re: Re: Re: [Iraq Social Forum] دعوةمهرجان"حمادةدجلة"

de parte de Gershom Kabaso on 2016-04-06 18:14
Indeed, It is a global common issue attributed by  social, economical,
environmental and political discourses that seriously impacting lives of
people in negative way in every communities around the world.

Power to people - to- people solidarity . I am with you in this despite the
distance....

Ali  share the outcomes.

Struggle continues!!!!!

Gershom
On Apr 6, 2016 6:40 PM, "noemi" <noemi_ola@...> wrote:

> Good day to youGershom from Zambia,
> "burning" because the situation is everywhere too hard and hot?
> we keep on resiting staying human
> as possible as we can
> Winding greetings
> Noemi colombo
> from Monterotondo Italia

> *Da:* Gershom Kabaso <gersheek@...>
> *A:* iraq-social-forum-english <
> iraq-social-forum-english@...>

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano