• Iraq Social Forum

Re: Re: Re: [Iraq Social Forum] Re: دعوةمهرجان"حمادةدجلة"

from Nadia AlBaghdady on Apr 08, 2016 08:49 AM
Dear all

An hour ago +- the festival started, we were unable to provide live
streaming, but you can follow the activities at the event on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/865176520272133/

All posts are translated into English.. Please show your support :)

Regards
Nadia

>>> info@...
>>> www.iraqsf.org
>>> skype: ali_ros87
>>> 009647717642238
>>> 009647702685201
>>>

>>> --
>>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1459938311309
>>> <http://openfsm.net/projects/iraq-social-forum/lists/iraq-social-forum-english/archive/2016/04/1459938311309>
>>>

>>> --
>>>  *Gershom Kabaso Jr., National Coordinator ZAMSOF - Secretariat*
>>> *ZNFB Building (ZANABURA Offices) PLOT NO 4225, Chilumbulu Road*
>>> *Chilenje, Lusaka, Zambia Cell: +260 977 46 72 86 Cell: +260 950 72 11
>>> 22*
>>> *Email: **gersheek@...* <gersheek@...>   *Skype:
>>> gershom.kabaso3   *
>>> *Facebook: Gershom Kabaso*