जानकारी लागि धन्यवाद
कहिले र कहा हुने हो थाह पाउन पाए बेस हुन्थ्यो ।
उमीद बागचन्द

On 1 May 2014 05:28, Kapil Kafle <patrakarita.khoj@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Friends,
Here is a news published in online about Nepal Social Forum, do u like to just go through it.
Link is as follow http://www.enepalikhabar.com/news/2014/04/23253
Best
Kapil Kafle

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 10:27 PM, nafannepal8 <nafannepal8@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,
As a member of WSF Nepal team, I would like to reflect following points;
1. The proposed date of the events and our preperation is not matching to organize it in effective way in the targeted dates.
2. I am also discussing with national regional and international group regarding the Nepal event. They are also supposed to be here but because of our short notice, it is not easy to them to participate the program.
3. Our sub commitees are not functioning in effective manner so I would like to raise  my flag to postpond this event in september this uear.
4. Some of our support organizations are also asking little bit more time so that they can share their resources too
Based on the above reason, I think we should have to postpond this event for fee years.
Bhola

Sent from Samsung Mobile