• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

  • FW: a gift for you- Sneha Griha

    from "Amod" on Jul 03, 2014 04:20 AM

    NAMASTE!

     "Older are our pride, they are symbol of bliss." How and what caring effort
    they have done plenty for us during their age that we all realize; now its
    their time to have enjoyable rest within their aged group. That's SNEHA
    GRIHA ( senior citizen's home) is waiting ahead to receive them once feeling
    need of group companions. Please find the attachment it gives you complete
    information.Thanking you.

    Regards,

    RTN.Amod Domzone Tamang

    Ph.D. Scholar in HRD

    President,The Readers' Club(www.readersclub.org.np)

    My hand phone 9851055507/9841069333

    Note: Extremely sorry if repeated  the same content. I just want none of
    dear respected personalities stay uninformed from it. SNEHA GRIHA HAS BEEN
    SHIFTED AT BALKUMARI, NEAR SUNRISE HOMES FROM THIS ASHADH MAHINA. WE NEED A
    SINGLE LIVING LADY FOR RESIDENCE JOB WHO CAN TAKE WHOLE INCHARGESHIP OF THIS
    HOME.

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: FW: a gift for you- Sneha Griha

    from Byakul Pathak on Jul 03, 2014 12:17 PM
    Very good
    go ahead.
    If you need my help please feel free to contact to me.
    Byakul