• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

  • [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Re: Invitation for the WSF South Asian Consultation]]

    from motidwa on Nov 23, 2014 12:08 PM
    Dear Comrade Shrestha,

    Thanks your confirmed, that will be great from your manifestation in this
    the event.

    Regards

    Motilal Nepali

    Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Nepal & WSF - info & discussion > Tunis 2015] Re:
    Invitation for the WSF South Asian Consultation]
    From:    "Shyam Krishna Shrestha" <shyamk.stha@...>
    Date:    Sun, November 23, 2014 10:12 am
    To:      nepal-and-wsf-discussion@...
    Cc:      nafannepal8@...
             karamatorama@...
             rabindra3@...
             karmaker.ranjan@...
             director@...
             akarki@...
             infopoba@...
             nepal-and-wsf-discussion-manager@...
             memory14@...
             m.biswas@...
             networkscommunication@...
             aamanmailbox@...
             ratan.sarkar@...

    Dear Comrade

    Thank you very much for inviting me. I will confirm my participation for
    the event.

    With best regards,

    ---------------------------------------
    Shyam Krishna Shrestha
    POB No. 24289
    Kathmandu Nepal
    Cell No. : +977-9841297286, +977-9741019612

    On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 4:24 PM, <motidwa@...> wrote:

    > Dear All
    >
    > we would like to kindly invite you for participation of workshop program
    > on "Revolution of Capitalism in Nepal and Emancipation of Dalits."Thanks.
    >
    > Program Scheduled :
    > Chair : Ranendra Baraily UCPN Maoist CCM and Dalit Leader
    > Facilitating and programme high lighting of WSF process : Dr Udhab Pyakurel
    >
    > Working paper presenter : Mr.Motilal Nepali, Social thinker contemplater
    > and Dalit civil society agonist.
    >
    > Speakers :
    > 1. Mr.Chandra Bhandari : CCM Nepali Congress
    > 2. Mr.Shyam Shrestha : CA Members and political analyst
    > 3. Dr Yam Bahadur Kishan : Researcher & Writer
    > 4. Mr Ganesh BK: Mukti Samj, General secretary -UML
    >

    > Program Venue, date and time :
    >
    > * Venue : Chamber of Commerce Hall, Jamal,Kathmandu, Nepal,
    > * Date  : 26 November 2014, Wednesday
    > * Time   : 12 to 2.00 PM.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Motilal Nepali
    >

    > --
    > Archive:
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2014/11/1416653620220

    Archive:
    http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2014/11/1416717682191

  • Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Nepal & WSF - info & discussion > Tunis 2015] Re: Invitation for the WSF South Asian Consultation]]

    from Sanjeev Poudel on Dec 08, 2014 03:35 AM
    Dear team,

    Please allow me to share with you my video reflections recorded during IUCN
    World Park Congress,

    --

    Environmental Change has a multiple ramifications to the actors who are
    close to it. Among them are Women mostly in vulnerable areas of Disasters.

    Video: http://vimeo.com/112215728

      Best,

    *Sanjeev Poudel*
    *Research Associate*

    Women In Environment (WE)-Nepal <http://www.wenepal.org>
    IUCN-NNC institutional Member
    <http://iucn.org/about/union/secretariat/offices/asia/asia_where_work/nepal/members/>

    Youth Parliamentarian- Asia Pacific Youth Parliament for Water
    <http://apypw.org/web/index>
    M.A. Sustainable Development Practice <http://www.teriuniversity.ac.in/>, TERI
    University <http://www.teriuniversity.ac.in/>
    Open Society Foundation(OSF) - South Asia Scholarship Program
    <http://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/>

    <http://np.linkedin.com/pub/sanjeev-poudel/6b/a71/100>
    <https://twitter.com/sanjeevdevs>  <http://sanjeevdevs.blogspot.com/>